Pubs

wedge

the sinclairs oyster bar in the city centre was packed inside and out with villa and man city fans alike before last season's game. some quality banter, our fans were top notch with all the shoppers watching us, and it was nice to see the faces on the citeh fans as we took the piss out of their history and such like.

nice setting by a big shopping arcade, the cathedral, the wheel, and the pub is an old tudor building. good lagers and ciders.

i'd had quite a bit to drink that day but if i remember rightly a cab to the ground only took about ten minutes tops and cost 6 quid in total. shared with a couple of other villa fans we met at sinclairs. if you were to walk it, that'd be pretty easy too and would only take 25 mins i think (we walked back in that direction after the game).

we'll try and head there before the game.

Sinclairs Oyster Bar -

City centre, Next to Big wheel and Selfridges.

Old traditional pub was rammed before last away game last season with villa, great atmosphere and 5quid in taxi from there to ground.

1.60 a pint - Bargain

Get there!

Went Oyster Bar last season sunshine was out loads Villa and as been said good banter shouldnt have much problem

I tend to go Queen Victoria pub at the bottom of Grey Mare Lane'tend to let some Villa in there never had a problem. I wil proberbly end up in there

Sinclairs Oyster Bar -

City centre, Next to Big wheel and Selfridges.

Old traditional pub was rammed before last away game last season with villa, great atmosphere and 5quid in taxi from there to ground.

1.60 a pint - Bargain

Get there!

THIS!

Always has away fans in and a small number of home which is always good for banter, cheap as **** and mega easy to get to!

Was a great laugh end of last season!

"SHOES OFF IF YOU LOVE VILLA"

Â