The 'How far did you get thread' before being turned around?

MCU

I didn't even get out of bed. The game got called off last year for a tiny, tiny bit of snow at Wigan. Their undersoil pitch heating was shocking so no way it would have fought off this...

In a way I'm glad they decided as early as they did and not at 1pm-ish. Also gives a few of our players to rest up and get fit so not all bad. Stay in, heating on, cup of tea with VT and Soccer Saturday (of what game are left) and have yourself a chill out day.

What train was you booked on?i was booked on the 11.20 which was cancelled so i should get a refund on that part of the ticket.

my old man was on the coach at 8, pretty much up there i imagine lol!!!

my train werent until later, so didnt even leave the house thankfully, but lost my ticket costs

What train was you booked on?i was booked on the 11.20 which was cancelled so i should get a refund on that part of the ticket.

my old man was on the coach at 8, pretty much up there i imagine lol!!!

my train werent until later, so didnt even leave the house thankfully, but lost my ticket costs

i was meant to be on that one as well so hopefull i'll be entitled to a refund as well

I know quite a few who have still gone up there on the piss.

did they get there then as there were some horrible conditions around. Jct 22 - 27 was closed last night and it took my mate 7 hrs to get from Manchester to here, just outside Preston.

I was up at 6.30, went to the george best airport for the flight. Flight cancelled so got another flight from Belfast international only to find out half way up that the game was cancelled. Spent the day in the pub as I was expected to come home drunk anyway :D

I know quite a few who have still gone up there on the piss.

did they get there then as there were some horrible conditions around. Jct 22 - 27 was closed last night and it took my mate 7 hrs to get from Manchester to here, just outside Preston.

Yeah some mates I know headed up to Wigan and another set diverted to Manchester.

Heard someone say on Facebook that it took them 2 hours to get from Acocks Green to Digbeth... although I can't help but thinking that is exaggerated somewhat.

left Shepton Mallet 0545 , got to M5 Bridgwater 0700 , after picking up a few at Weston, Got as far as just after Worcester Junction 6 before radio said off ,Macdonalds Droitiwich Junction 5 for brekkie. got home about 1400 Shepton surrounded by hills, very daunting and interesting to get back there !!!

Â