Ticket allocation...

dudley_villa

They'll probably reduce it to 1500, something like that seeing as we have around 1000 on the away scheme?

Unfortunately i think WMP will demand a reduction in our allocation. Just hope they dont make it a bubble match where we all have to travel by coach and get given our tickets as we board, like they did with Rangers at Man U

They'll probably reduce it to 1500, something like that seeing as we have around 1000 on the away scheme?

Unfortunately i think WMP will demand a reduction in our allocation. Just hope they dont make it a bubble match where we all have to travel by coach and get given our tickets as we board, like they did with Rangers at Man U

Then we have to go and wait at The Hawthornes while the streets are cleared before we can enter the Sty. Like Rangers going to the DW Stadium before ManUre.

• 2 weeks later...
ASTON VILLA are to appeal to decision to slash the number of tickets they have been given for the next Second City Derby at Birmingham City following trouble which marred the last clash at St Andrew's.

Villa have confirmed they have received 1,500 tickets for the upcoming clash on Sunday, January 16. That compares with more than 3,000 given to Manchester United for their trip to St Andrew's tonight.

The decision has been made by Birmingham City Council's Safety Advisory Group, with Villa saying it thought the decision was based on events are the Carling Cup match between the two sides last month.

A pitch invasion followed Blues victory against Villa, with flares thrown during the standoff. Video footage later emerged of fans vandalising toilets inside the ground.

A spokesman for Villa said: "The club is petitioning the Safety Advisory Group, Birmingham City and the Premier League to secure an increase in our ticket allocation which we believe to be fair and indicative of the usual good behaviour of our fans."

Angry scenes outside the ground also followed the November game.

There was also trouble following the Premier League fixture between the two clubs at Villa Park on October 31st. Nine men, including a chef who works at Birmingham City, have appeared in court in connection with that fixture.

http://tinyurl.com/3yzx3l9

Anyone know how many are in the away scheme?

i have no real idea but would estimate that around half of the allocation would be taken up by people in the away scheme

cus wigan was cancelled i doubt ill qualify for 5+ away games which is annoying, hopefully there will still be tickets left for the following window

its probably becaue we have asked for 4000 like spurs man utd got but the old bill wont let us cus they cant do there jobs properly

Easy rule for them to follow. Keep your knob heads off the pitch and they won’t get half the away end chucked at them.

I guess in fairness they could be referring to how it went off at half time.

Yes I'm one of them.

Blues fans behavior is what you come to expect and at 6 foot 6 and 20 stone I aint particularly scared about going and was not scared last time, however I don't want to associate myself with our lot who somehow relate hardness to attacking a toilet.

Now I am not pretending to be an angel in my younger days but smashing the ---- out of a toilet, sink and anything else within the area does show a lack of class and is what I expect of noses.

By all means meet up with like minded people and have a row if that turns you on but let those who have no interest in trouble at least have the ability to use toilet.

by the way anyone concerned about their away history and not being able to get a ticket, i had the 5 required but my mate didnt. also know others with less aways that managed to get tickets...some of them dont check your history. give it a go, you might get lucky

aint even got down to season ticket holders yet, so i think that is unfair

especially when you consider how cheap the tickets are compared to previous years

think tomorrow is ST holder plus 1 away, i imagine most of the original allocation will be gone by then, maybe a few left over for ST holders with no aways

Reckon there will be any tickets left over for:

Thursday January 14: On sale to supporters who have attended at least five Premier League home fixtures in the 2010/2011 season*

I have no away booking history but have been to 6 premier league home games and 1 carling cup and 1 uefa cup. Really wanna go to this.

Reckon there will be any tickets left over for:

Thursday January 14: On sale to supporters who have attended at least five Premier League home fixtures in the 2010/2011 season*

I have no away booking history but have been to 6 premier league home games and 1 carling cup and 1 uefa cup. Really wanna go to this.

It Sold Out last week mate!

Â