Ticket allocation...

dudley_villa

Reckon there will be any tickets left over for:

Thursday January 14: On sale to supporters who have attended at least five Premier League home fixtures in the 2010/2011 season*

I have no away booking history but have been to 6 premier league home games and 1 carling cup and 1 uefa cup. Really wanna go to this.

It Sold Out last week mate!

I got one this afternoon about 1oclock from the ticket office in town, chap said there were only 5 left after it

Reckon there will be any tickets left over for:

Thursday January 14: On sale to supporters who have attended at least five Premier League home fixtures in the 2010/2011 season*

I have no away booking history but have been to 6 premier league home games and 1 carling cup and 1 uefa cup. Really wanna go to this.

It Sold Out last week mate!

I got one this afternoon about 1oclock from the ticket office in town, chap said there were only 5 left after it

Prob just the odd away scheme tickets being sent back daily so you done well there mate.

Maybe worth calling up each morning around 11ish when they open the post for those that are clinging to any hope.

Or you could nip down to small heath and spend 30quid on a dog blanket!

Villa supporters who were unable to get a ticket for Sunday's Second City derby will have an extra opportunity to snap up a seat.

A further 250 tickets are set to be made available to Villa supporters for the clash against Birmingham City at St Andrew's [ko 12pm].

The two clubs mutually agreed on the extra allocation, enabling more travelling fans to purchase tickets.

The new batch of tickets will be available to buy from 9am on Wednesday January 12. Prices are £34 for adults, £17 for students and over-65s, £15 for under-18s and £13 for under-12s.

Tickets will still be posted unless collection from Villa Park is requested at the point of sale.

All sales are subject to availability and the original on-sale date/booking criteria.

Extra 250 tickets available.

SHA will get a reduced allocation when they next visit VP so it will even itself out. The less scum from them at the next VP meeting can't be a bad thing. They have a minority of decent fans but most of them are pond life.

Â