Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

villianusa

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fair play to gabby, 1 chance 1 goal.

defence looks a shambles.

id like to see carew up front with gabby, bannan & clark cm, and get young on the wing where he's dangerous. Switch Dunne with Cueller.

What's been biased?

Let's be honest, they had a goal disallowed which should have been a goal and we scored one that was borderline.

I'm thankful for that piece of luck, some of which we ain't had all season and yet seemed to get a lot in previous years!

Did you not see Thomas standing in front of Friedel from the first header in offside position? The after the shoot Thomas was offside and Ridgewell was standing on the goal line. How was it not offside?

Alan Smith is a Villa fan but like Andy Gray tends to over critisize so not seen to be biased unlike McInally who is never unbiased!

Whatever the result tonight...& I agree our defence looks very shaky.

I can't beleive the Neanderthals are singing that "Your Mum's a whore" song at Gabby AFTER he's scored against them YET AGAIN!!

It clearly winds him up in entirely the correct manner as far as Villa are concerned. If I was a Blues fan I think it would have clicked by now.

Don't let on will you!!

BtKYC.jpg

Ridgewell was clearly standing in an offside position when the shot came in. I cant see how we were "lucky" that the linesman put his flag up when the shot came in (and the flag did go up before the ball made it through) and if the pigdogs want to argue about it then perhaps they should stop their players standing two yards offside when they are attacking?

Is it me or it the line not in line with the posts anyway?

What's been biased?

Let's be honest, they had a goal disallowed which should have been a goal and we scored one that was borderline.

I'm thankful for that piece of luck, some of which we ain't had all season and yet seemed to get a lot in previous years!

Did you not see Thomas standing in front of Friedel from the first header in offside position? The after the shoot Thomas was offside and Ridgewell was standing on the goal line. How was it not offside?

You mean Jerome?

BtKYC.jpg

Ridgewell was clearly standing in an offside position when the shot came in. I cant see how we were "lucky" that the linesman put his flag up when the shot came in (and the flag did go up before the ball made it through) and if the pigdogs want to argue about it then perhaps they should stop their players standing two yards offside when they are attacking?

Is it me or it the line not in line with the posts anyway?

I think it was over the line but I think it was the first header not the shot it was called offisde on .