"Prepared" for Fulham, the best away trip

Archie

Fulham is my favourite away trip.

That beautiful stadium with the superb Archibald Leitch (the same architect of VP) facade in red bricks, the Cottage itself, the tranquil streets around the ground, the unique location in the middle of Bishop Park and alongside the river, the nice pubs around Putney Bridge, the walk alongside the river Thames from the tube station to the away End, and the nice relationships with their decent, loyal, not glory-hunter fans; all these things make Fulham a beautiful day out. The Italian contingent will be present, as usual. . .

16_400.jpg

800px-Craven_Cottage_LH4736.jpg

img3219v.jpg

img3291nr.jpg

img3248z.jpg

img3245h.jpg

immagine4tx.png

Lived up to it's best away day bill. Cracking day the sun turned up as well as the Villa.

Best away turn out this season - I was speaking to a couple of Fulham fans @ Putney Bridge whilst waiting for the tube, they said 99% of Fulham fans consider we are the best away support in the country. I was well chuffed with that !!

A win would have topped off THE perfect away day.

Because the 8 bells was **** brilliant before the game and the atmosphere inside the ground from our fans was SECOND TO NONE. If we were that loud every game we'd be the best fans in this league by a country mile.

Although I was not impressed with those beer serving rocket polishers at half time who took people's money and then said "we have no beer left" and then proceeded to throw a bottle of mustard at one Villa lad. What tossers!

A win would have topped off THE perfect away day.

Because the 8 bells was **** brilliant before the game and the atmosphere inside the ground from our fans was SECOND TO NONE. If we were that loud every game we'd be the best fans in this league by a country mile.

Although I was not impressed with those beer serving rocket polishers at half time who took people's money and then said "we have no beer left" and then proceeded to throw a bottle of mustard at one Villa lad. What tossers!

Tossers would not let us in the eight bells, because to many were already in there. Somebody walked out, and we said theres room now, but the twatty bouncers were happy at being clearings in the woods.

No hard feelings though, since we had a good time in the two pubs just down the road, so **** them 8)

Â