Which club do you hate the most?

TomIsADeftone

Who Do You Hate The Most? (Top Four Clubs)  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Hate The Most? (Top Four Clubs)

• Arsenal
    • Chelsea
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester United

I was wondering which top four club everyone hates the most.

Personally It's Man Utd, the arrogant swagger of there fans and seemingly endless line of moaning clearings in the woods that freguent they're ground.

Chelsea aren't far behind now though, i think its something to do with there instant success and i jst feel they're fans don't appreciate it like we would.

Cant say i hate any of them to be honest... I hated arsenal when they were good though..

I loved Arsenal when they were good, incredible side to watch.

Man United should win this easily. Now THATS an arrogant club for you. Fergies been getting on my tits for some 12 years now with all his constant whining. Hard done by? **** of you inbred bollocks......

Newcastle and Bolton are my most hated sides after the scum.

How could you hate us?

i have dislike towards freddy shepard, fat slimey bald rocket polisher. and the general way in which they conduct transfers.

they clearly tapped up solano when he re-signed for you, and when we signed hughes and we said that we had agreed a fee newcastle come out with a statement denying all knowledge of the deal.

my 10 year old brother is a newcastle fan even though he was born and has been raised up in birmingham. he thinks emre is the best player in the prem, steven taylor is the next john terry, chopra is the next ronaldo and given is the best keeper in the world, i just couldnt stop laughing when he told me this. :lol:

It used to be Man United, but now Chelsea has taken the throne.

I like their manager, and I've got nothing in particular against their players either. It's just that Roman Abramovic's money (which was gained through highly questionable methods) is ruining the game and making the Premiership less interesting. I have no respect for what Chelski has achieved as a club, just the individual achievements of people like Mourinho and Frank Lampard.

With Man United, it's the other way around. I can't stand the people, but the club's achievements are honest enough.

Liverpool are ok, and Arsenal I actually have a soft spot for.

How could you hate us?

for many reasons.. mainly because some guy I knew was the most biased fan ive ever met, absoutely full of shit when talking about newkie broon. Another reason is that Shearer is a **** cheat that elbows everyone and his wife at every opportunity.

Â