Which club do you hate the most?

TomIsADeftone

Who Do You Hate The Most? (Top Four Clubs)  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Hate The Most? (Top Four Clubs)

• Arsenal
    • Chelsea
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester United

I dislike all of them bar Arsenal for several reasons;

Man Utd - Ferguson (but have to admire the way they capitalised on a very good youth team coming through & built an empire on it)

Chelsea - Money is ruining the game & the media have actually built them up to the point that opposition fans & players believe they will lose to them in advance)

Liverpool - A massive media lovefest for them & yet they believe the opposite!

It's because of these that I actually don't hate teams like Man City & Everton; imagine living in a city with any of them & having that shoved down your throat all the time!

You have to admire Arsenal; in exactly the same place as us 10-15 years ago, yet with a great transfer policy (scout well, buy cheap, sell lots) and supplementing this with a great youth setup they have built themselves in the way we should have. Unfortunately, in comparison we have a fairly good youth setup BUT bought terribly ie. old players for lots of money and thats why we are where we are!

I hate everything about Liverpool (the club not the city). Everything, from Steven 'over rated' Gerard to Lawrensen/Hansen, to 'Jammy bastard Champions of Europe' to Egghead Benitez.

Arsenal at least try and play good football, and yes Newcastle are pretty high up on the list because the media seem to think they are a big club.

Manure Buccaneers, no doubt about it. I've hated them since the seventies, when they were the biggest club in the world (despite winning **** all and getting relegated), Everything sincethen (mostly the Fegiescum era) has just served to piss me off even more, Fergie is an arrogant rocket polisher, some of his players are the same, Gary Neville needs a good slap..............................

I could go on but I won't

Man U, by a mile. "Arrogant" is too mild a term for them - they take this quality to new dimensions. Preening, self-obsessed, vain, ungracious, self-righteous, hypocritical, jealous bunch of tossers who can't contemplate that anyone else should do anything but shine their shoes.

Two examples of crass behaviour from a catalogue of thousands: Fergie complaining that Chelsea have "bought success" (after he bought Horseface and Veron for record sums, but probably before he bought Christiano "dying swan" Ronaldo and Shrek for further bucketloads, I think); and some nameless clearing in the woods on 606 complaining that Gary Neville should be sold, as "He's good enough for England, but not for United". These comments perfectly illustrate the hypocritical arrogance of the club and its hangers-on.

I just love to see them get shafted.

come on.... more votes for liverpool please..... there so overated.

i have a new ambition....

if i win the euromilions jackpot i want to buy anfield and burn it to the **** ground

Man Utd - Hate them but you cant really argue against their record in winning matches and they have at least brought through a few kids of their own

Arsenal - Some of the football they have played at VP has been excellent

Liverpool - Again they have at least won the biggest trophy in Europe and while the media do love them far too much, Stephen Gerrard's performance against us a couple of years back was excellent

Chelsea - cockney wank stains, who have by luck gained a bit if success. 2 months later and they would have been declared bankrupt and all of this roman's money would not have appeared. Absolute gob shites

I hate Liverpool, Arsenal and then Chelsea.

Liverpool are the "alternative" club to follow for the idiot Americans over here. They think by chosing Liverpool over Manure United that it is the underdog and attractive way out when picking a club. Makes me vomit.

Although, I hope Chelsea lose, weekend in and weekend out, more than any club now. It seems I don't want them to win the treble more than I loathe anything else football, at the beginning of the year.

Can't hate Manchester United the most because a ManUnited bloke introduced me to the Villa. So, I'm screwed there, mates. Just can't hate'em. Savey?

Arsenal - Great to watch at times. Discipline is piss poor and they have a number of petulant little shits starting to creep in their side. But watching Henry is just brilliant and Van Persie's a cracking player too. And they're not winning all the time these days so it's hard to hate them the most.

Chelsea - My choice for most hated. Not only did they buy the title but their luck is unbelievable. They get given loads of free kicks and penalties and the number of deflected goals they get is unreal. People talk about Lampard's goal return as if it didn't come largely from dubious penalties. Throw into the mix the overrated Robben, Nigel "Carvalho" Planer playing centre half and that scumbag Essien and they're easy to hate.

Liverpool - I do hate them a bit, but it's mostly to do with their fans and the BBC constantly juicing over them. I think they have some excellent players and have become a very good team very quickly. Some good passing and it's all down to Rafa Benitez, who I think is the best manager in the League on his showing so far.

Man United - Large amount of residual hatred from the 90s - Ince, Keane, Hughes, Cantona - when they really did my nut, and we didn't have Blose to hate because they were down where they belong. Ferguson is a right bastard and a few of the players are arseholes. But Rooney and Neville (no, really) are world class. Good keeper, good full backs when Heinze's in, good defence as a unit when Ferdinand can be bothered. Weak in midfield. All in all less scummy than they used to be. When they play their one-touch game it's a great thing to watch.

So, in summary - Chelsea.

Â