Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Fixed some issues to make it easier to offload players via the use of offer to clubs

Does this mean we can sell players easier now? I found it hard particularly with Villa to sell players, i had to let some if go on a free despite setting a stupid price like £250k for osbourne etc.

Anyone played much on the new patch? I'm trying to decide if I should give the game another try.

Have played only about 8 hours on the new patch and cant' say I've seen a lot of difference. Not sure yet if that's because I got used to the bugs or if they're not happening any more though. Think I might need to start a new game and go through a pre-season to be sure.

Just got the new patch but haven't played yet. Not sure if I'll notice any difference in my saved game?

Still not looking forward to another season in the Conference. Finished 2nd in my third year as Mansfield boss and lost to Cheltenham in the play-off final. I just want to get promoted!

Did you install with Steam? If so, it should be automatic. If not, head to the link somebody posted above for the SI forums and the non Steam version is there.

You can continue saved games but for best effect they recommend a new game.

Nice one mate.

Have to say, think the patch has cleared up most problems. And that is on a saved game load, so good news.

Can sell players easily already and (with Eastleigh) I had jeffers, for some reason Wigan want him... wtf! lol

ah man been playing for 30 minutes what a difference!!!!!!!!

fantastic, offered delph and moumhai and both have had bids come in before no offers at all! also that stupid bug with teh tactics has vanished and its not slow when you go click on goal scorers

now i can enjoy it, tahnks DK you ahve saved me from chucking it in the bin!

Â