Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am loving AFC telford atm, unbeaten and I have some amazing guy upfront who seems to be able to finish anything in front of him, he'd even polish off a widgety grub!

whats his name? im struggling to find goals with afc wimbledon and could do with someone who can stick the ball in the net

I have never downloaded packs before, what do I need to look for?

Here is a good place to start.

Download whatever you wish then create a folder in your sports interactive folder called 'graphics', create folders within the folder for kits, badges etc, extract your download into these folders and you are done. Just ensure you have unticked the use skin cache box on the display and sound tab on preferences.

I have never downloaded packs before, what do I need to look for?

Here is a good place to start.

Download whatever you wish then create a folder in your sports interactive folder called 'graphics', create folders within the folder for kits, badges etc, extract your download into these folders and you are done. Just ensure you have unticked the use skin cache box on the display and sound tab on preferences.

Brilliant, thank you!

Going to start with Blackpool....could be a depressing season :lol:
Meant to say POB, i think I signed you on FM 10? Got a scout recommendation for a Joe Lolley with Leeds when I was in league one. Recognised the name from the FM10 thread a while back.

Oh and, you're shite. :P

Feck off. ;)

1 hour, 30 minutes left to download from steam...! :( Comeee on.

By the way, I've always bought the boxed version....I've bought the game digital download on steam...now I live at both Mom and Dad's, so will the game be on my steam account when I go to my Dads for me to download?

I don't think the demo was?

Just started after getting the game today - looking at LB's as cover for Warnock and think i've 'unearthed' a gem!!!

Dodo 18yrs from Corinthians - signed for £1.5m and wages of £1,800pw!

He looks an absolute beast!!!

Also trying to sign Valcav Kadlec from Sparta Prague - fee agreed at £2m

Have had a bid for JC from Plop for £3m - seriously considering it!!!!

have sold Carew, Petrov, Osbourne and Beye whilst bringing in Contreao, Steven Whittaker, Ninis and Ledesma. Would like a striker before the window closes.

roy hodgson just signed stephen carr for liverpool - wonder who will get sacked first; real roy hodgson or FM roy hodgson??

I'm awful at this game. I can't seem to get any consistency and my defence is all over the place. Any good formations and tactics would be much appreciated.

Have two 30+ strikers (one of whom is always injured) in your squad. Have a central midfielder who nobody actually wants because he is a nutter, even if he did play well for three months in a Manchester City side that also had an in form Robinho playing for them.

I'm so bad on this game. About to get the sack with Villa 15games in. Just can't seem to win. Defence is all over the place, cant defend any set pieces even though i have it being worked on it in Match Preperation.

This game is solid.

I'm awful at this game. I can't seem to get any consistency and my defence is all over the place. Any good formations and tactics would be much appreciated.

Team blending helps, have you tried it?

Think so. Is it on the Match Prep bit? Have Rodwell as DM and Park but both seem to be pretty poor.

Hopefully they'll start to gel soon. Bannan and Delph have excellent stats so hopefully the youth will come through.

I had Rodwell as a deep playmaker and he was really good, also I found I created less chances when my players were all on long shots, so take that away - stop them having long shots, you'll lose the ball less, have Agbonlahor as a poacher with "target man" and "run onto ball" as much as I dislike him, Petrov played well as a good ball winning midfielder so try that.

Â