Sign in to follow this  
GarethRDR

And In Today's News...[Occasionally NSFW]

25635.jpg

bickster throws CCT out of his cab because she says, "To ask the Secretary of State for This Taxi, how much he estimates the ride will cost for (a) the next year and (B) in ten years' time.

There is no way on this earth that CCT is ever getting in my cab, I know where she lives (literally 150 yds from me as the crow flies) and theres just no way.

Straight on the radio with a "launch it"

But :clap: on the question, thats CCT all over

(all very good btw Chris - maybe I'll fax CCT and get her to ask some q's you obviousy have far too much time on your hands :wink:)

Not my area anymore thankfully, moved up in the world 8) And it is a bit of a slow news day here in the Home Office, No10 have other things to think about rather than nagging me.

1135868468gKmA8M.jpg

Ellis announces news of £100M investment in the playing side of the club

My actual headline to this was Villa fans accept DOL has limitations, but I thought better of that

priests.jpg

LG and Ozvillafan hear of another lost soul and rush to save it before IanRobo can corrupt them

_39183921_iraqmuseum203.jpg

After ransacking Saddam's palace for funny pictures, b23 was distraught to find nothing except a photoshopped picture of Doug Ellis in Ocean's Eleven.

darn, can't view the photo at work!

Anyway, i'm gonna be doing something non- oceans 11 based soon. Just got to obliterate my current joke.

Cant see it but the fact the hairy old one is laughing must mean it's bad! bad for me anyway!

Sign in to follow this  

Â