Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From reading some of these posts, its seems like it was just me who was coming round to the idea of Bob Bradley as "head coach" and Sven as the DOF.

The reasons for not appointing Bradley that I've heard are that he's not a big enough name, no premier league or European experience & knowledge are all valid & true. However having Sven as DOF with his contacts, knowledge & experience would negate those reasons (IMO).

However it does now seem that talksport were getting ahead of themselves...

Love to have Ranieri here, can't see it happening, same goes for Hiddink etc etc etc. Jol if we can pull it off but I'd be more than happy with Sven tbh, Lazio speaks for itself, City were looking good under him and well England's England isn't it.

Bradley looks like a referee.

Sven is a useless managar. I don't want him anywhere near Villa.

Jol wouild be a good appointment or Bob bradley

You obviously know nothing about his managerial career then.

Yes i do know about his career and he hasn't won a trophy in over 10 years. He is just chasing money around the world now on past glory.

Love to have Ranieri here, can't see it happening, same goes for Hiddink etc etc etc. Jol if we can pull it off but I'd be more than happy with Sven tbh, Lazio speaks for itself, City were looking good under him and well England's England isn't it.

Bradley looks like a referee.

:lol:

Nobody has mentioned this name - former Chelsea manager, linked to us in the past, spoken publicly about his liking for the Villa, now at Roma...Claudio Ranieri.

why would Ranieri leave Roma for Villa? :?: :|

Money?

Out of all the names mentioned, Ranieri is the only one that actually makes me smile; the rest from bradley to jol via sven and coppell. I'd rather holloway or howe before most of the mentioned contenders.