Barry Bannan

villianusa

Why keep knocking him when he's not our player anymore. I don't see the point.

We were told he would be at a champions league club within a year and more recently that he beat Croatia single handedly, we are entitled to keep an eye on this remarkable progress.

So its not about Bannan at all its about Con? I just hope Con doesn't latch onto Delph  ;)

Delph's actually good though. People are picking on Bannan because he's a shit player that's been made out to be world class.

• Like 2

Barry Bannan has found his level. A poor player in a very poor team, destined for the Championship.

He's still well above his level if you ask me.

He's an international so his level cant be too bad

Barry Bannan has found his level. A poor player in a very poor team, destined for the Championship.

He's still well above his level if you ask me.

He's an international so his level cant be too bad

San Marino players are also internationals...

but they dont beat teams like Croatia 

The desire to knock a former player who hasn't spoken a single negative word about the club, unlike others, only because of a troll's opinion on him is quite pathetic frankly.

So we aren't allowed to have an opinion on a former player?

Yes, that's exactly what I said, it's so obvious I've used these exact words in my post. Doh. 

Edited by BG_Villa_Fan
  • Like 1

The desire to knock a former player who hasn't spoken a single negative word about the club, unlike others, only because of a troll's opinion on him is quite pathetic frankly.

So we aren't allowed to have an opinion on a former player?

That is hyperbol. No one has ever said that having an opinion on a former player is not allowed.

The way this thread is still going strong with people having a pop at this former player whilst there are no other threads about any of our other former players is solely down to people's desire to see Con proved wrong.

• Like 1