Barry Bannan

villianusa

Heard he was rested so as not to put in doubt his transfer to Man Utd if he got injured. Also seems this is the reason that Man U didn't put a third bid in for Fabregas when they knew they could get Bannan. My sources suggests that Barcelona are interested and if they out bid Man U for Bannan then Barc will let Fabregas go to Man Utd. Moyes not happy, he thought the Bannan deal was locked in and had pencilled him in for his starting XI this weekend

I don't know why Bannan wasn't played at all, even as sub*.

England, won, of course. Bannan doesn't play, Scotland get used to losing again.

*actually, maybe it's because Lambert hasn't been training Bannan with the main squad and he hasn't been getting friendly games. that would affect his performance level.

*actually, maybe it's because Lambert hasn't been training Bannan with the main squad and he hasn't been getting friendly games. that would affect his performance level.

Bomb squad membership didn't seem to effect the Scottish Cafu's appearance. Maybe Bannan just isn't very good. Hypothetically.

Bomb squad membership didn't seem to effect the Scottish Cafu's appearance. Maybe Bannan just isn't very good. Hypothetically.

Exactly. Bloody. This.

Con you're hilarious.

Yet Anal Hutton plays the full match.  Sir, you can never be taken seriously ever again.

Good point about Hutton.

I disagree that Bannan has gone from a very effective season to "useless" just because he has not been played.

Maybe Strachan left him out because he thought the game was too fast and physical. 

Good point about Hutton.

I disagree that Bannan has gone from a very effective season to "useless" just because he has not been played.

Maybe Strachan left him out because he thought the game was too fast and physical. 

What made him very effective?

Assists?

Goals?

Bench warming?