Villatalk Vs Facebook

roonst83

Which website do you spend more time on?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Which website do you spend more time on?

• Villatalk
    • Facebook

I'm with Milfner on the read topics and wait for posts. That said, I don't think that suprises anyone.

Also agree with Stevo, don't get the group joining frenzy, some people have like nearly 1,000 groups joined!!

My interests was basically "Just doing guy stuff" so not much to be honest in way of groups being joined because of my interests apart from music "Marvin Gaye"...

VT, sick of words removed talking to me on Facebook.

I don't care about your problems, I'm trying to masterbate.

While you're on VT? :shock: Ladies thread, I hope.

I usually have both open but spend more time on VT. Needless to say there's more to read on here.

VT. I rarely really ever use Facebook, can't really understand its use. If I wanna talk to someone, that's what MSN is for.

No-one I know uses MSN anymore though. That's the problem. i did use to use that all the time though!

Anybody ever think about giving up VT?

I do sometimes. I spend far too much time on here, it feels like an addiction.

I gave up booze for a whole year once, it couldn't be that hard. Could it? :notsure:

I use VT considerably more. I hop into Facebook a couple of times a day or when I've had an email to tell me of a notification. I actively browse Vt pretty constantly.

And yeah I've thought about giving up a few times actually Mike, for the same reason. I'm not sure if I ever could but I did seriously consider quitting at 10k posts. Just seems like too much.

I use VT a couple of hours every day and Facebook hardly at all. Facebook annoys me with all the stupid little games you get on there. Theres also too many people on my 'friends' list on there that i never really want to speak to again. The only times i go on are to message old friends and that is only a few times a year.

One thing about Facebook is really starting to annoy me - the way it keeps making suggestions, because some of my friends happen to like something.

I don't mind the initial suggestion, but once I've clicked that little "x", I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN. AND AGAIN. AND AGAIN.

Same with the adverts. I 've already told them I'm not interested because it's uninteresting/repetive/whatever. So why do they keep showing the **** thing?

Anybody ever think about giving up VT?

I do sometimes. I spend far too much time on here, it feels like an addiction.

I gave up booze for a whole year once, it couldn't be that hard. Could it? :notsure:

I have... I lasted a couple of days without posting (maybe lasted a dozen hours without PMing or reading).

Definitely Facebook for me nowadays. I've been able to speak to so many people that I thought I'd lose contact with forever (pretty much) since I made an account. I agree that parts of it are too much, but if you're sensible and just use it to speak to people you won't have too many problems, although I'm probably biased seeing as it's my age group that uses it the most anyway.

For the most part I have to say facebook. However, my time on here has at least doubled over the last few months. Even if I don't comment on anything I really enjoy reading a lot on here. And if I have to miss a game you guys and dolls give a great play by play.

Facebook, but only because of my iPhone. If there was a Villa Talk iPhone app then VT would win by a mile.

I'm always messing around with my phone and out of habit open Facebook quite regularly without even thinking. I rarely used it before I got my iPhone.

When I'm just browsing the web on my computer VT is always open.

VT by a mile. I'll go on facebook once every few days to check if I have any messages but apart from that I barely use it. When I first signed up I was getting in touch with people from school I hadn't spoke to in years and quickly realised why I lost contact in the first place.

Just don't have a use for the thing, if I want to talk to friends I'll pick up the phone or send a text.

Â