The New Condem Government

bickster

I see that Aiden Burley has confirmed everything that people said about him during his rant at the Olympics. Possibly leading now in the most odious MP there is

The true face of the Tory party!!!

Edited by drat01
  • Like 1

This bashing of the unemployed is a bit concerning, frankly. I don't think blaming, intimidating and stirring up contempt for people who are struggling and may have no self-confidence as a result of their situation by labelling them worthless shirkers is nothing short of bullying and absolutely appalling. So much for the big society, Dave.

What a vile bunch.

I doubt their supporters care, anyway. As long as it ain't them.

The Greens are missing a huge opportunity here imo.

Agree. Their support is very localised, with good support in areas like Brighton, Norwich, Oxford, but with difficulty in being seen as having views on much beyond environmentalism in a wider setting.

It's not "decent" policies they lack, it's that their policies are widely not known and so people just make assumptions that they're a one issue party. Plus they're not a credible next Gov't. Where they are better known, as PMS says, they do well.

It's not "decent" policies they lack, it's that their policies are widely not known and so people just make assumptions that they're a one issue party. Plus they're not a credible next Gov't. Where they are better known, as PMS says, they do well.

tbf i checked out their manifesto about 200 pages back when Peter was singing their virtues

by and large they are barking and not living on this planet ..though possibly that is what they want

i've no problem with people doing their bit , even if they are then happy to buy the cheapest items they can from China without seeming to care that 4 dolphins , 2 pandas and 16 young children were harmed in the making of that product .. but the day the greens get the majority of their policies anywhere near government we are all doomed

I see Ed admitted today he would be unlikely to reverse the child support cut from middle income families

are there actually any of the government cuts he hasn't agreed with yet , other than for soundbite purposes on news at 10 ?

800 new jobs announced today for Jaguar in Solihull on the back of good sales in 2012 ..interestingly the top 5 market for JLR includes Italy ...

More than 200 of the new jobs in the West Midlands factory are being supported by the government's regional growth fund, which has awarded £80m to the operation ... any thoughts on that ?

• Like 1

tbf i checked out their manifesto about 200 pages back when Peter was singing their virtues

by and large they are barking and not living on this planet ..though possibly that is what they want

i've no problem with people doing their bit , even if they are then happy to buy the cheapest items they can from China without seeming to care that 4 dolphins , 2 pandas and 16 young children were harmed in the making of that product .. but the day the greens get the majority of their policies anywhere near government we are all doomed

Rather than trawling the manifesto, which can be a bit long, a brief summary of policies is set out here.

For those who prefer the original source documents, manifesto and mini-manifesto here.

Tony, I'm curious which of the policies you think would be harmful or damaging, and to whom.

Â