Bollitics: The General Election 2010 Exit Poll

bickster

How Did You Vote in the General Election?  

194 members have voted

1. 1. How Did You Vote in the General Election?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Green
    • UKIP
    • BNP
    • Jury Team
    • SNP
    • Plaid Cymru
    • Spoilt Ballot
    • Didn't bother

I hope she has, we need more of that in this country. Not the "green" thing but varied people getting into positions of influence

How varied though Bicks.

BNP varied?

Or only varied in a "good" way.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course they don't control it but they set the parameters by which it can prosper or otherwise.

I think that's rubbish, Jon.

The kind of rubbish purveyed by politicians.

I love the way that anyone that questions your statements is misguided or needs 'hints'. Last night it was Martin and tonight it's my turn..

Don't be a prick, mate. You know what I mean and it is nothing like Martin's (in)ability to read my post.

It sounds as though you've had a good old chat about it though. Well done. :clap:

The fundamental thoughts of our world? You're not going all Nelson Mandella on us, are you?

I might, I might not.

I did amend what I said as I thought it might be more easily understandable. :P

I hope she has, we need more of that in this country. Not the "green" thing but varied people getting into positions of influence

How varied though Bicks.

BNP varied?

On the results so far a PR system with 651 seats would give the BNP over 20 seats.

Scary!!

How varied though Bicks.

BNP varied?

On the results so far a PR system with 651 seats would give the BNP over 20 seats.

Scary!!

Just goes to show that no one system is 100% sound

BNP varied?

talking of which , wonder what the expected outcome is in barking ? or was Griffen never in with a chance ?

From what they showed a little earlier he is on a hiding to nothing.

Scary!!

Or maybe we'd have to actually counter their racist agenda rather than hiding behind some FPTP barricade.

**** me - let's try and have some kind of intellectual battle against illiterate anti-immigrant idiots.

Oops, too tricky that.

Of course they don't control it but they set the parameters by which it can prosper or otherwise.

I think that's rubbish, Jon.

The kind of rubbish purveyed by politicians.

In which case you're not as smart as you make out.

Don't be a prick, mate.

Well if we're being like that then get down off your **** "snowy knows best" high horse and stop patronising anyone who dares to disagree with the mighty Darren.

We print a magazine every 3 months for The Association of Electoral Administrators.

The next issue will be a **** humdinger.

Send them less copies than they actually need.

Scary!!

Or maybe we'd have to actually counter their racist agenda rather than hiding behind some FPTP barricade.

**** me - let's try and have some kind of intellectual battle against illiterate anti-immigrant idiots.

Oops, too tricky that.

Dunno about that. Intellectualism normally emanates from the Labour ranks. so probably too highbrow for me.

The rise of the BNP is down to the fact that the government has refused to discuss sensitive immigration issues with reasonable voters. I believe that Gordon Brown dismissed at least one such person as 'bigotted'

The good thing is that the BNP will never get anywhere, although PR may give them a small voice in the future.