Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

Question, why equipment or perks give the little radar round your position?

Also, what killstreak reward shows the enemy as little red triangles?

Motion sensor, Throw out a decoy, plant down your motion sensor and watch them come running in :lol:

I use the decoy all the time but whats with the motion sensor? Is that a piece of equipment used instead in my case of a claymore?

Yes its instead of the claymore

The Blackbird killstreak makes enemies appear as triangles, not the motion sensor.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After an awful start, I'd started doing OK on my KD ratio, but one poor spur of the moment decision to have a go at capture the flag ended in something like a 2-15 result.

The perk challenges are a lot harder on Black Ops aren't they?

After an awful start, I'd started doing OK on my KD ratio, but one poor spur of the moment decision to have a go at capture the flag ended in something like a 2-15 result.

The perk challenges are a lot harder on Black Ops aren't they?

Yeah, there's a couple of tricky ones. I find the sentry gun one for ghost really annoying because you have to wait for some bum to use one!

Yeah, there's a couple of tricky ones. I find the sentry gun one for ghost really annoying because you have to wait for some bum to use one!

Or use it yourself and let someone steal it, follow them, destroy it.

Oooooooohhhh yeeeeeeeaaaaah

zombies im just shocking at,alot of the problem is playing with random people who just wanna run around killing then when u aint able to get to them (Because they ran off ) end the game/leave when they die

then there are the one's who do silly things like open a door behind you ( and dont tell you because they haven't got a mic )

all in all its annoying so untill i get on zombies with 3 people who speak and are not retarded i shall not be playing zombies haha

Cracked is one of the best maps on the game, not used nowhere near enough!

This, superb map.

Played zombies with my brother and 2 cousins and it went well, much, much easier with 3 people you know and can trust not to be retarded.

on WAW zombies i always found it easier with 1 or 2 friends,n like u say u can trust them not to be muppets n if they do u tell um i sort it out

Could somebody translate this for me?

on WAW zombies i always found it easier with 1 or 2 friends,n like u say u can trust them not to be muppets n if they do u tell um i sort it out

Could somebody translate this for me?

Translate?

on = on

WAW = World At War

zombies = zombies

i = I

always = Always

found = Found

it = It

i could carrying on bein a dick but i wont,i take it your refering too the " n like u say " and the " n if they do u tell um i "

1.And like you say

2.And if they do you tell them oi "

never realy had to worry about the correct grammar on a forum befor,oh well first for everything

:lol:

Â