Cricket: General Chat

Milfner

I have my doubts on Buttler against a moving ball (be it seam or spin) however I'm not really sure what other young keepers are making headlines in the county scene?

None but to be fair when i first saw Prior for Sussex at edbaston in 2005 he was a very poor keeper but he worked at his keeping and became decent and the will do the same with Butler.

Edited by PaulC

I haven't seen Buttler keep much, I was more concerned about his game as a batsman against seam, swing or spin. But he can be a dangerous player if England give him freedom to play an attacking game.

Bairstow for me. Not because he's the right choice, but if we get him in and Read to help him, it wouldn't half help the Bears, Maybe bring Bresnan back as well

and call us Yorkshire  ;)

Im sure ive saw Morgan as wicketkeeper in ODI, maybe time to bring him back into the Test fold, will offer a bit in mid-lower order batting as well. think Carberry was discarded too soon as well and maybe another chance should come for him.

also is it just me or does Peter Moores remind you of Alan Pardew

It's on the wireless as well. Can listen via the BBC website too.

At work at the minute.

I'll probably catch the highlights on Sky later on :)

Dave, I assume if we get all out today or tomorrow, that's it, game over, no more innings right?

At work at the minute.

Dave, I assume if we get all out today or tomorrow, that's it, game over, no more innings right?

No, both teams still have another innings to play. Draw looks the most likey result at the moment though, due to the lack of time left.  

At work at the minute.

No, both teams still have another innings to play. Draw looks the most likey result at the moment though, due to the lack of time left.  

We needed to win this, really.. what with Yorkshire winning. :(

Shame.

Â