Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

Has anyone looked at that Samsung galaxy round?

Yeah great concept.

I had a dream a while back of a wrist device that has a full screen wrap around that you swipe stuff around. I can still visualise the interface now and it seems like it would be great. The tech is now there to do it.

I have to say battery life on my Gnex is pretty good. Easily get 2 days out of it without charging.

You don't need an upgrade so. You essentially don't use your phone if you can get 2 days out of a Gnex. :)

But its a Samsung so its magical and runs on pixie dust.................................

A couple of days ago there was a glitch on amazon.com that allowed you to buy Chromecasts in the UK at the bargain US price plus shipping, sadly I missed it however they are now available on Amazon.co.uk for £60.00.........robbing barstewards

I have to say battery life on my Gnex is pretty good. Easily get 2 days out of it without charging.

You don't need an upgrade so. You essentially don't use your phone if you can get 2 days out of a Gnex. :)

But its a Samsung so its magical and runs on pixie dust.................................

I think you have a fanboi view of Samsung products if you think that.......

I think that the irony of the post has gone completely over your head...............................................

• Like 1

I think that the irony of the post has gone completely over your head...............................................

face palm

You'd have to be a complete moron not to see that blindingly obvious attempt at wit and irony. Seriously how stupid do you think people are? Nothing is more cringe than someone thinking their witty and then thinking their bad attempt at irony went over the persons head. 

I mean seriously!! Beyond daft Mykey. 

My N4 just died. In warranty though...

Now if only I could get an RMA via email, rather than phoning them up. You know, with the the phone that doesn't work...

Listening to a podcast on the way to work this morning and the issue was raised about how the government departments arent working because of the issue of the budget not being agreed.

Will this affect the Nexus 5 as surely the FCC arent going to certify the device.

My N4 just died. In warranty though...

Now if only I could get an RMA via email, rather than phoning them up. You know, with the the phone that doesn't work...

Just try emailing googleplay-support@google.com

Listening to a podcast on the way to work this morning and the issue was raised about how the government departments arent working because of the issue of the budget not being agreed.

Will this affect the Nexus 5 as surely the FCC arent going to certify the device.

It depends on whether you live the USA or not.  The FCC just grant licences to telecommunications on that side of the pond. I would presume Ofcom deals with all that stuff in the UK. 

So the latest Nexus rumours are that the 5 will be available in 16 & 32gb adn the starting price for the 16gb will be around £300 inc VAT. The Nexus 4 will have LTE added and the 16gb version will be up for sale at £224.00 inc VAT.

I cannot see many people choosing the 4 over the 5 to save £70.00.....would you?

Â