Takeover parts 1 & 2

SFF

...Would be interesting to hear Bruce Langhams views now he has finished his garden leave or did he sign a gagging order for tens of thousands as well???

He did. Did you really need to ask?

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The financial situation at the club is getting worse as we already know but selling off the catering department to get a quick cash injection doesnt seem to me the actions of a man about to sell the club. Rothschild must be costing a small fortune for no return. OUR money being wasted by the board, at Christmas I feared the worst now it seems to be beyond repair. Season tickets prices are frozen in the hope we will all rush out and buy one,how can we when we are so unsure of the future. How is this once great club in such financial mess?? Would be interesting to hear Bruce Langhams views now he has finished his garden leave or did he sign a gagging order for tens of thousands as well???

just how much is selling off the catering worth, can't be a lot ....

it just show the cash flow is desperate as well as the price freeze before June ....

There has only ever been support for the share price when news of phantom takeovers has been released.

It's just a question of it if it falls back to the £3 it was a year ago or the £2 the year before. Once they fall off that cliff there's a long way for them to go.

That was / is the biggest reason I doubted the Comers Takeover, as the share price leapt when their proposed offer was leaked.

We never heard about the Mirror Groups offer until Doug put it in his book.

I wouldnt be suprised if and its a big if, we get taken over we wont hear about it until its done and dusted.

Would seem Ian that something might happen if they drop much lower, there has been some moves at the plc's accountants it seems this week.

Moves?

I wouldnt be suprised if and its a big if, we get taken over we wont hear about it until its done and dusted.

I think you are right.

A press release that the deal has been agreed through the LSE, followed by a press conference some hours after that.

cant we just accept that, that old fool will not leave unless in a box? he has said it, and he doenst want to sell.

I think he'll invent the head in jar futurama style and be in charge in 2098

There has only ever been support for the share price when news of phantom takeovers has been released.

It's just a question of it if it falls back to the £3 it was a year ago or the £2 the year before. Once they fall off that cliff there's a long way for them to go.

taking this and Malc's points together yet again another small drop troday of 50 p with no trades indicates a general downward trend.

Of course the person most affected by this is Petchey ....

he is the one person who will not want to see a slow long decline

I wish people would stop posting irrelevant rubbish in this thread because it makes it look like progress is being made when clearly there isn't!

So posters on a discussion board about Aston Villa are kindly told my a mod not to post as HE thinks it is irrelevant?

If uyou feel so strongly lock the thread to stop us posting here.

I don't think Ali was telling you not to post, he was just expressing that everytime you open this thread you have just that little bit of hope that somethings happened, moves are suddenly afoot, but really you know its not the case but you still get slightly depressed when you open it and nothing has actually happened

I wish people would stop posting irrelevant rubbish in this thread because it makes it look like progress is being made when clearly there isn't!

So posters on a discussion board about Aston Villa are kindly told my a mod not to post as HE thinks it is irrelevant?

If uyou feel so strongly lock the thread to stop us posting here.

No need really. Its just that everytime there is a minor fluctuation in the share price, people seem to post that info!

Its when I log on and see new posts on here I am hoping for a story from the emerald isle and instead I find out shares are down by 3.5 p!

:evil:

With all due respect to Ali, and without wishing to make a habit of agreeing with Denis (so I won't):wink: there was a thread the other day which imo should have been incorporated into this one. Denis, I think Ali is referring to certain posters prior to Ian. :?