What would you do?  

468 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• £30m or more to Citeh
    • £30m or more to Chelsea
    • £30m or more to Man United
    • No sale under any realistic circumstances
    • £30m or more to whoever wants him

"Top four remains a possibility but to win the title, you need to have the squad. City will have 28 or 29 top-class players available." - MON 27/07

So selling our best player, out of the smallest squad in the league? Whilst every other member of the squad is annoyed and fed up with you apart from Petrov.... nice one mon. Don't let the door hit you...

I don't understand how anyone can disagree with this

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are a club not allowed to buy other players if they sell their 'best' player, then?

City do obviously have a lot of talented players, but I doubt they'll all be happy playing bit-part roles.

"Top four remains a possibility but to win the title, you need to have the squad. City will have 28 or 29 top-class players available." - MON 27/07

So selling our best player, out of the smallest squad in the league? Whilst every other member of the squad is annoyed and fed up with you apart from Petrov.... nice one mon. Don't let the door hit you...

Well, just because it says that everyone other squad member is fed up with MON and annoyed with him.. bar Petrov (echoing the lovechild 'joke', hilarious), I'll disagree with it.

An interesting one.

I am no fan of MON, but I would be the first to defend his record as manager of our football club, particularly given the season that we have just had.

It is not his fault that 'our best player' (!?) may wish to leave, but he is the one who ultimately has to deal with the fall out from it and must cut his cloth accordingly.

With or without Milner we will still progress next season.

Well, just because it says that everyone other squad member is fed up with MON and annoyed with him.. bar Petrov (echoing the lovechild 'joke', hilarious), I'll disagree with it.

even though half the squad seemingly wants out?

Cos its total tosh. Carew dunt sound too fed up

1 year left on contract, I wouldn't be surprised to see him leave

So if he stays, we wont have money for a new striker, lovely

:D don't worry mate hopefully this season will be his last, fingers crossed

To be fair, a long season is way too long to wait :winkold:

:D I agree, was hoping Liverpool would take him but it wasn't meant to be

even though half the squad seemingly wants out?

Don't let the truth get in the way of your bullshit.

Id love to know who all these unhappy players are though?

You want me to list them all? Milner, Beye, Luke Young, Davies, Heskey, Sidwell, Shorey, NRC

just a thought... if he dosent leave. does any1 think that he will play absolutely play out of his skin just to either prove he is worth 30mill and stick it to man city or to try and engineer a move anyways??

could be possible considering the type of player that he is.. and that would be a very win win situation for us, getting a great season out of him again and increasing his value even more.. of course then we could be in the situation where we break the top 4 and then thats a whole other story..

any1??

You want me to list them all? Milner, Beye, Luke Young, Davies, Heskey, Sidwell, Shorey, NRC

Yes and they are all for sale... Get rid. I wuld keep Davies though.

Not that simple though is it and don't see many people coming in for them (except Jimmy obviously) potentially because they haven't seen them play for 12 months or more.

Ok, I havent heard that any are unhappy, and thats only 8 players which would suggest you disagree with the original statement that you said you couldnt see why anyone would disagree.

Whatever youve got against MON just keep your digs to something thats actually true otherwise you just make an arse of urself