• £30m or more to Chelsea
    • £30m or more to Man United
    • No sale under any realistic circumstances
    • £30m or more to whoever wants him

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we should laugh at them for that bid, not because it is too far away from the players value, but because they made a rod for their own back by spunking £24m on lescott

if he goes for less than the £24m they spent on elephant man i will be disgusted with the club

I think before, it was more about, they believed they were going to lodge a £20 million bid and in their sights and now apparently they have made an official bid.

Anyway if there is someone I trust, it is Lerner:

"I'm not worried about losing James Milner. I think James will play for Aston Villa and should play for Aston Villa," Lerner told the Daily Mail.

"I'm not dismissive of the realities that a player that has received the attention and acclaim of James is going to spark discussion and debate about a move and so on. The answer is "No", I don't worry about him leaving because he is wanted at this club."

If they want him, they will get him. imo. sky are claiming we recieved the bid last night, strange

If they want him a lot, they'll get him.

I'd be disappointed if they only need to like him £20m though, I reckon they could be persuaded to like him a lot more than that.

City are continuing the thing they did last summer, not just buying good players but buying them from the sides around them.

If Jimmy goes I will give up on football I truly will, my season ticket will be put back in the post and I`ll cancel my direct debit.

It makes me sick that this second rate Football Club with a "Sugar Daddy" can flex it`s financial muscle like this, no it`s not jealousy it`s the soul of football they are single handedly destroying.

Who the f**k are Man City and what have they ever done in English Football?

And to think I was having a great week, Gareth Barry saga x 10

I wouldn't be suprised if he went especially with Barry leaving last year but if it's for £20 million i'll be both suprised and very angry. Anything less than £26-28 million considering how much they payed for Lescott, Santa Cruz etc...will be poor business unless it's say £15-18 million + Ireland.

God, if I could have one wish at the moment it would be for Man City to just sod right off. 1) He is ours and not up for sale 2) You can't just snap your fingers and get whatever you throw your money and expect to get it 3) He is away with England training for the world cup, he has much more important things to be thinking about.

Do they know something we dont? That Milner is going to have a stormer of a world cup and will be worth a lot more after it?!

I hope that Milner has more integrity than 'doing a Barry', I don't think money is his be all and end all. What have Man City got to offer that we cant give?

haha sky sports just read my message i sent them -

20million is a joke if manchester city splash out 24million on a average player like lescott then milners worth atleast twice that

Milner too stay at villa true legend

Grant

no point or pressure to sell him before the WC, even if he puts in the utter bollocks of a transfer request (which touch wood he wont) let him go away have a stormer add £10m, if we sell him before the WC and he's shit hot i'll cry