The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

The Widow's Peak (Victoria, or whatever she's called now) is a cracking looking finisher

Sharpshooter for me... mostly because its a move I can do.

The Sharp...shooter...? :? Let me look that one up

Ohhh you mean the Scorpian Death Lock :detect:

Yeah but Bret Hart made it look good.

The Widow's Peak (Victoria, or whatever she's called now) is a cracking looking finisher

Sharpshooter for me... mostly because its a move I can do.

The Sharp...shooter...? :? Let me look that one up

Ohhh you mean the Scorpian Death Lock :detect:

Yeah but Bret Hart made it look good.

This. Sting sits too far forward, Bret Hart makes it actually look painful.

When we were kids (well about 5/6 years ago), all mates used to come round, I had a huge lounge, usually like 7/8 of us and we used to wrestle. The most used finisher was definitely SC Stunner, Pedigree, F5, spear and sharpshooter :)

DDT is the most practical normal move when playing around. Looks great too :)

We also had strobe lightening.

We were so ghey. :(

When we were kids (well about 5/6 years ago), all mates used to come round, I had a huge lounge, usually like 7/8 of us and we used to wrestle. The most used finisher was definitely SC Stunner, Pedigree, F5, spear and sharpshooter :)

I used to hammer 4 long pieces of wood (the type used on roofs) into the ground and wrap some rope around them to make an awful wrestling ring.

My deluxe version included used toilet roll tubes tied to the posts to act as turnbuckle pads :oops:

I laugh, but the horrible truth is I can out-ghey the lot of you.

Oh yeah?

Another thing I did when I was maybe 6-7, we had some yellow carrier bags, so I cut the bottoms off of them and used them as Hulk Hogan style rippable vests.

Top that!

:oops:

I used to hammer 4 long pieces of wood (the type used on roofs) into the ground and wrap some rope around them to make an awful wrestling ring.

My deluxe version included used toilet roll tubes tied to the posts to act as turnbuckle pads :oops:

:lol:

We just used to line up 2/3 mattresses, tie bed sheets up and pin them up to make it feel as if we were in an arena of some sort and not just a lounge. Was a barn convertable so was a really stupidly big lounge we had.

I just remember being cripple crossfaced by my mate for a good 5 minutes, I just refused to tap before finally I made that 'last ditch tag' to my mate. My finishing move was the good old five star frogsplash straight off the couch.

We had a mixed group of real submission moves which really did hurt and people were forced to tap, into the more 'fake' finishers which you were forced to lose from. 8)

about 8 of us, every friday night for about 6 months before I had to move house. We were so **** bad. :oops:

I was the gheyest of all. At about 14 years old, me and my mates created ourselves on WCW/nWo revenge. (The best wrestling game at the time). We would go to my mates every Tues and Thurs before boys club (also sounds ghey)hunder on a T. We would do Nitro on a Tues and Thurs and pay per views every four Sundays. I was the leader of the wWo and 2 time world champion. We would write down the results and produce wWo magazine with loads of scanned pics with our heads pasted onto wrestlers using paint.

After each show we would go to boys club and wrestle all night and play entrance themes in the disco room, neglecting the perfectly good 5 a side football pitch. We got suspended for wrestling too much once.

I hate me.

:crylaugh::crylaugh:

I'm sorry but.... that's so lame! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

How old were you? How old are you now?

:crylaugh::crylaugh:

I'm sorry but.... that's so lame! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

How old were you? How old are you now?

You obvs ain't lived the life of a pro wrestler like us.

Well must have been around 12. I'm 19 in just under a month. 8)

We used to do other things, normal things before hand, didn't come over just to wrestle, just one of the many things we did on those crazy friday nights. :lol:

Seriously, don't knock it until you've been superplexed off a sofa onto some pretty weak mattresses. 8) not good for the back.

Â