The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

How desperate WWe are getting .....next up the Comeback of ric flair WOOOOOOOOOOO

Pretty desperate. John Cena is 36 now, he won't be able to carry them for too much longer.

Hope so.

• Like 1

Feck cena he was unfortunately the icon for the farce wwe has turned in to he could be a good person but his whole white rapper/gangster thingy with the spinning belt ...what a load of shite his repertoire of moves is boring ...

But kids spend money why change 

I watched a bit of that ECW one night stand the other day (came up on my recommended YouTube videos and was actually pretty good)

The abuse Cena gets from those fans is hilarious. Anytime he does anything it's either "Same old shit!" or "You can't wrestle"

Took it well though.

Oh and he throws his shirt into the crowd and they just throw it back :D

Whatever happened to New Jack's fellow Gangsta' Mustafa? I know Kronus has died, but havent heard nor seen Mustafa anywhere since way back when

...I'll answer my own question, and wiki him

He's in Portland Wrestling now. Apparently they did reunite in 2010 in TNA, don't know if that included D'Lo too though...was he in TNA then? I know he is now.

Only problem with this story is the guy got one of the results wrong, he predicted Cena to beat Ryback first time out and it was ruled a no contest. Which means that if someone was betting on them he didn't win unless he was putting them on as single bets. Apparently WWE now know about it and is taking steps to address the situation.

Â