Chances He Leaves  

258 members have voted

1. 1. Chances He Leaves

• Very Likely
    • Somewhat Likely
    • 50/50
    • Probably Not
    • Definitely Not

It also can be unsettling to a team who have an FA-Cup semi to take part in, and also will upset potential summer targets...

Not denying or confirming a manager going has serious implications for the club as a whole.

Top Class:

Ashley Young, Richard Dunne, James Milner.

Good Solid buys:

Carew, Collins, Warnock, L.Young, C.Cuellar, Reo-Coker, S.Downing, S.Petrov.

Potentially very good:

Davies, Delph, Guzan.

Average (have done an okay job but not really good enough):

Heskey, Sidwell (potentially good mind!), Beye, Harewood, Knight, Maloney.

just poor:

Shorey, Carson.

Does it really matter:!?

Routledge, Salifou, Sutton, Agathe, Marshall.

So thats about the best part of £30million on poor to average players... Nothing to worry about then!..

£25 Million out of £130 Million gross spend isn't that bad.

It's all about opinions, for example, I know some people don't like Reo-Coker or Davies. I do.

Something has definitely happened, going by the Generals post. He hasn't confirmed or denied anything. A simple "He isn't going anywhere" would suffice.

People can clutch at straws, Mantis likes to do that and think nothing has happened, but there has been confirmations and denials about other less serious things.

I think he has handed in his notice and will stay until the summer.

I heard he offered his resignation letter in on friday gone!

Top Class:

Good Solid buys:

Potentially very good:

Davies, Delph, Guzan.

just poor:

Shorey, Carson.

So thats about the best part of £30million on poor to average players... Nothing to worry about then!..

It's all about opinions, for example, I know some people don't like Reo-Coker or Davies. I do.

Its more closer to £50 million when they have been paid, theres not many owners of companys that want to see that on the year ending figures mate...

Something has definitely happened, going by the Generals post. He hasn't confirmed or denied anything. A simple "He isn't going anywhere" would suffice.

People can clutch at straws, Mantis likes to do that and think nothing has happened, but there has been confirmations and denials about other less serious things.

I think he has handed in his notice and will stay until the summer.

Will you stop accusing me of clutching at straws?

Unless you are overly cynical the General's post made it pretty clear MON isn't going anywhere.

I also don't see anything wrong with General's comments. Didn't the rumour about O'Neill come from like a VillaBlog rumour or something? not actually any sort of information/

Yeah now the villa blog says Milner to UTD and how this is the reason MON wants to resign! Then says he is upset he won't get money for the sale to replace James??

Oh and how hes really upset he had to sell Craig Gardner!

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

Every year MON has been in charge we have stopped playing well from march til the end of the season pretty much.

I keep hearing this. Not sure its actually true or its something people are clinging onto now we've had a bad week. Can't help but thinking we could well win a couple on the bounce and suddenly everything looks different

Bit of a positive stat anyway considering all i have heard is how shit we are in March and generally -

April under O Neill - 14 games and 1 defeat.

His first season we won away at Blackburn, Boro and Man City in April.

In 2008 we beat Blues 5-1, Bolton 4-0, also won 6-0 at Derby in April. Last season in our bad run we had three draws and lost last minute at Man United.

Seems its usually quite a good month for us

Top Class:

Good Solid buys:

Potentially very good:

Davies, Delph, Guzan.

just poor:

Shorey, Carson.

Its more closer to £50 million when they have been paid, theres not many owners of companys that want to see that on the year ending figures mate...

£50 Million? before having a pop, I'm guessing your counting Davies, Delph...who no they are good players but potentially very, very good.

Heskey - £3.5 Million

Sidwell - £5 Million

Beye - £2.5 Million.

Harewood - £4 Million

Knight - £3.5 Million

Maloney - £1 Million

Shorey - £4 Million.

Scott Carson - Loan

Wayne Routledge - £1 Million

Salifou - £0?

Agathe - £0?

Sutton - £0?

That's £24.5 Million.

We also have made £7 Million back from these transfers and most likely, Harewood, Shorey, Beye will also be gone. Possibly Heskey and Sidwell.

I fail to see how he made it prety clear he isn't leaving.
He compared this rumour to previous rumours of MON going to Man U and Liverpool.

Sorry lad but your blind.

All he had to say 'he isn't going anywhere'. Job done.

Not some shite about Elvis.

He strongly implied he isn't going anywhere by likening this rumours about MON leaving what have been false.

I fail to see how he made it prety clear he isn't leaving.
He compared this rumour to previous rumours of MON going to Man U and Liverpool.

Sorry lad but your blind.

All he had to say 'he isn't going anywhere'. Job done.

Not some shite about Elvis.

Yeah but he can't say 'he isn't going anywhere'....football is a weird game but he's pretty much stated he's not going anywhere by saying, hey Elvis is still dead despite people seeing him in tesco's.

I.e despite rumours, he's still here!

General cannot say he isn't going anywhere because he simply doesn't know what O'Neill feels, so he's just basically saying the rumour that O'Neill has resigned is wrong which is obvious by now anyway.

General cannot say he isn't going anywhere because he simply doesn't know what O'Neill feels

Which is why no one should take his word for definite, I'm afraid to say.

O'Neill hasn't resigned, no, but i'm sure i speak for a lot of people who saw Generals post in saying that something isn't right at VP and no amount of politicians answers will cover that fully.

Top Class:

Good Solid buys:

Potentially very good:

Davies, Delph, Guzan.

just poor:

Shorey, Carson.

£50 Million? before having a pop, I'm guessing your counting Davies, Delph...who no they are good players but potentially very, very good.

Heskey - £3.5 Million

Sidwell - £5 Million

Beye - £2.5 Million.

Harewood - £4 Million

Knight - £3.5 Million

Maloney - £1 Million

Shorey - £4 Million.

Scott Carson - Loan

Wayne Routledge - £1 Million

Salifou - £0?

Agathe - £0?

Sutton - £0?

That's £24.5 Million.

We also have made £7 Million back from these transfers and most likely, Harewood, Shorey, Beye will also be gone. Possibly Heskey and Sidwell.

Not including delph or davies, that lot above is closer to £30 million in fees and around another £20million in wages, hence £50million down the drain!.. by the way carson cost us a £2million loan fee...