PL: Wolves h Match Thread 2010/03/20 12:45

limpid

I really think we can tear wolfs a new ársehole.

we should be buzzing after our last few games, this is a game for our 3 creative players Milner Downing and Young to run riot.

they don't have much that can hurt us. Jarvis seems to get a few mentions latley but there's nothing we should be scared of.

I want to see a high tempo start, bombing down the wings and shoot on sight.

I would be utterly shocked if we don't win this. Wolves are all over the place in all areas of their team and will only come for a point. If we play like we can I can see a goal-fest similar to the Burnley game.

as is often the case with us, i see us winning easily if we can score early on, the longer we go on without scoring in a match the more and more unlikely it seems that we will score as we run out of ideas.

if we score one, we'll get three or four, otherwise it could be a frustrating 0-0.

Agbonlahor will slay them. Mark my words.

4/10

Expecting us to win this one, although I don't think Wolves are awful as things go, we should have enough about us.

I am worried it's not gonna be a classic though. Comfortable win please Villa.

VILLA: Friedel; Cuellar, Dunne, Collins, Warnock; Young, Milner, Petrov, Downing; Heskey, Carew. Subs: Guzan, Beye, Sidwell, Albrighton, Delfouneso, Clark, Young.

Oh Jesus. :(

ha ha

7-1 milner first scorer on paddy power...

glad we arent risking gabby though because we need him back fully fit for the more challenging games that are coming up. we should be able to beat these without him.