PL: Wolves h Match Thread 2010/03/20 12:45

limpid

Amazing how 3 points can lift your mood btw, I'm buzzing for this already and its only Wednesday!
I'm always thinking about the next Villa game. I tell the weeks ahead apart by who Villa are playing that weekend.

Another must win game in a series of must win games, with other fixtures this week we have probably got an opportunity to gain points on teams so need to take advantage. Wolves will no doubt raise their game for us but they are a poor side and we should and must beat them.

An early goal would certainly be nice, seems like a while since we've had a good start to a game (other than at Wembley)
Normally (at least this year) the games where we have started incredibly poor (Blackburn, Burnley and Reading) we have gone on to win and dominate the game completely.

Friedel

L Young Dunne Collins Warnock

Downing Petrov Delph

Milner Gabby A Young

^^ Won't happen though!

I'm sure it'll be the same team that played Wigan with the possible exclusion of Carew.

If we get a decent lead we should rotate before the 70th minute. I'd like to see Delph/ Fonz/ L Young getting a run!

Another must win game in a series of must win games, with other fixtures this week we have probably got an opportunity to gain points on teams so need to take advantage. Wolves will no doubt raise their game for us but they are a poor side and we should and must beat them.

I think you are doing Wolves a diservice there. They have actually played extremely well in pretty much all the games I have seen recently. They struggle to score but always compete, even against the top 4. if they had a half decent striker I think they would be a comfortable mid table team.

We will have to play well to beat them. A draw should be easy enough thoug, as scoring is also our problem.

I think you are doing Wolves a diservice there. They have actually played extremely well in pretty much all the games I have seen recently.

But they aren't getting points or many points are they.

They struggle to score but always compete, even against the top 4. if they had a half decent striker I think they would be a comfortable mid table team.

But they don't and they aren't, same as we would perhaps be a top 4 side if we had Torres. There are always if's and butt's but its best to look at the actual.

We will have to play well to beat them. A draw should be easy enough thoug, as scoring is also our problem.

I think you have to play well to win any game in the Premier League or be extremely lucky.

To be honest I don't think I'm doing them a diservice, they've won just 7 league games and scored only 23. Now granted they don't ship goals like people like Pompey and Hull but we should be able to beat them and I think expect to do so.

I think you are doing Wolves a diservice there. They have actually played extremely well in pretty much all the games I have seen recently. They struggle to score but always compete, even against the top 4. if they had a half decent striker I think they would be a comfortable mid table team.

Really?

Everytime I’ve seen them, their only method of attack has been to attack the edge of the 18 yard box with high balls and looked generally poor and worthy of their place in the league.