The iPhone Topic

mrchnry

And loads is much more difficult,having read the android thread and other forums to get the best out of it its all about flashing rom's etc..and using jargon anyone other than a tech geek will understand.

No you can flash rom's if you want, but 99.9% of android users don't. HTC Sense is made for being simple and excellent to use. You keep trying to portray Android as a tech geek phone. Then why do loads more people in the world have Android Phones than do iPhones and the gap widens by the minute. Is the world now full of geeks?

Apologies gents I will shut up now.

Really?

I would say it is a larger percentage than that from what I have read. I have looked into one for my next phone but tbh I can't be arsed and prefer the simplicity of ios. I have lots of friends who have android and even they will admit they have spent hours getting them how they want them,sorry its not for me. I will leave with the minor limitations of Apple.

Of course there are more Android users as there are several phones to choose from,and how many of those are any good?Ios has 3.

Moving on...

The twelve days of Christmas app is out now and there will be free apps available for twelve days from the 26th December. Last year there was a couple of decent ones and apple have promised this year will be even better.

Moving on...

The twelve days of Christmas app is out now and there will be free apps available for twelve days from the 26th December. Last year there was a couple of decent ones and apple have promised this year will be even better.

Yeh I spotted that the other day, Some good studff last year like you say!

I have to big up the cables to the big screen thing again! Get zumocast, which might be called zumodrive now, and stream from the desktop... any drives you have. Over wifi. And onto the big screen say in the living room. Sweet stuff trust me. Makes my phone extra useful. I'd like to jailbreak it to get tvout so i can play the games too. But I'd have to wait for the untethered jailbreak i think. And then can i be bothered.

(CV i love you really, just not on this thread :P )

I have to big up the cables to the big screen thing again! Get zumocast, which might be called zumodrive now, and stream from the desktop... any drives you have. Over wifi. And onto the big screen say in the living room. Sweet stuff trust me. Makes my phone extra useful. I'd like to jailbreak it to get tvout so i can play the games too. But I'd have to wait for the untethered jailbreak i think. And then can i be bothered.

Galaxy s can so all of the above without even installing a third party app. TV out cable cost two pound too.

And sure we're just discussing phones here, hardly anything of any real importance. 8)

I don't see anything unreasonable in this thread. If you want to start an iphone only thread, feel free. Please state it clearly in the title and the first post. Otherwise comparative discussion is on topic, even if you don't like it.

and in future, please report issues to mods by PM as per the guidelines otherwise they tend to get lost.

Galaxy s can so all of the above without even installing a third party app. TV out cable cost two pound too.

And sure we're just discussing phones here, hardly anything of any real importance. 8)

No-one cares.

Why is it we are allowed to bang on about android phones on an iPhone thread?!?!? Still??? I despair I really do. Another thing that makes me wanna quit forums!

Who really cares if your phone is better?!

I'd question why it bothers you so much?

I'd question why it bothers you do much that people have chose an iPhone.

Lol. Are you being serious?

It doesn't bother me at all that anyone chooses an iPhone. In certain ways they're excellent. Where have I even intimated that it bothers me? Perhaps you have me confused with someone else?

I'd question why you feel the need to even view this thread.

I like to discuss smartphones and iPhones are smartphones. It's a big interest of mine so I like to keep up to date with what is happening in the world of iPhone, and this thread is a good source. Am I not allowed to view this thread, or even contribute, if I don't own one?

I'd question why an Android user feels the need to constantly prove they're right.

I can't speak for anyone else, but personally I'm up for good, healthy debate. I try to be as truthful as I can and as open as I can. Therefore if something is on this thread that I feel is wrong, I'll say.

Do you drive a large, powerful, German car too?

For the subject of this thread, I can only assume you're referring to how an iPhone would work with a large, powerful, German car. I'm afraid I don't know. I've got 2 fairly pokey VAG cars and I can connect my Android phone to my car's OBD over bluetooth with a free app, where I don't believe the same functionality exists on an iPhone.

My god that take the biscuit for the most childish post ever on this thread.

Look I like discussing smartphones, I love discussing stuff I like. I post huge discussions on horse racing where people have picked their sides yet can still discuss the merits of their choice. Nobody is gonna change their opinion but the discussion is enjoyable. So look ignore posts if you want to. But if someone who doesn't know much about smarphones posts in this thread I'm certainly going to post about Android being a better alternative.

You lads get so pissed off so easily, I know it's irritating because everything you can do Android does better. Nobody likes fighting battles they can't win

My god that take the biscuit for the most childish post ever on this thread.

Look I like discussing smartphones, I love discussing stuff I like. I post huge discussions on horse racing where people have picked their sides yet can still discuss the merits of their choice. Nobody is gonna change their opinion but the discussion is enjoyable. So look ignore posts if you want to. But if someone who doesn't know much about smarphones posts in this thread I'm certainly going to post about Android being a better alternative.

You lads get so pissed off so easily, I know it's irritating because everything you can do Android does better. Nobody likes fighting battles they can't win

Debateable.

Â