Should DOL stay or go?

Wurzel

Should DOL go?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Should DOL go?

• Yes
    • No

OK, simple question to gauge the mood of us fans, despite a possible takeover, should DOL be removed as manager of Aston Villa FC?

Simple yes or no.

NB. if a mod would like to add a proper poll it would be nice.

(Mod - add your own polls in future :) )

My answer, yes, DOL should be removed.

Unless we have a definite candidate, and a decent one at that, lined up, he can't go yet. No point in sacking a manager and leaving this ship rudderless.

If they have approached someone (off the record) and they have agreed, then all when and good, but I can't see the board paying the compensation.

After last night's performance I give him 3 matches to turn it around. I don't care who the opposition is. The club is more important than the manager and I need to see progress.

I'm gutted cos I really thought we had found the manager in O'L to take us forward and achieve great things again, I really did rate him, but, I think the fact that he would have left the club would lift some of the players enough to bring about some better performances, it's been commented over and over again how he has lost the dressing room.

Any caretaker manager with a few different ideas could achieve better results short term IMO.

That's why I'm voting for him to go.

Said he should go in a long time now, He can't get anything out of the players, he couldn’t even motivate a cat to eat a mouse and he has never done anything anywhere.

Villa supporters deserves better than this rubbish dol stands for, so please Doug take your mate in his hand and fu'k off

why should be stay after that debacle last night. The team was quite obviously not " up for it", the manager just sat on his arse in the dugout with no idea how to change things. He did not apologise to the fans after being given the opportnity to do so by the interviewer. Mr Excuse is Mr O'Leary . **** OFF AND LEAVE OUR CLUB NOW

Yes and go now. Give a new man a month or so to assess what he has and make a couple of changes in January.

Quite crorrect, Good point. Doug would love it if he went just after the Window closes so he can give it the "The new manager has seen the squad and I will back him 100 % in June 2006"

The sad thing is that I even think the above about my club and chairman....

Its a clear case of he has to go.I was a fan of his when he first came but that has worn off.How does he motivate the team .Not once last night did he up out of his seat.If you were manager of the Villa you couldn,t help but get passionate about it.I just think his heart isnt in it.As for his after match interview what a load of tosh and he critisised the fans who went to wycombe.

He clearly doesn,t understand how much it hurts us.

Â