NHL

Vojskovoda

«Kochetkov, might as well call him the njet minder.» (Canes commentary after a, to be fair, pretty good f***ing save.) 

American sports commentary is deliciously tacky. I love it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, NoelVilla said:

Should be interesting to see if Gallant plays him with his old pal Panarin or on a line with Kreider and Zibanejad. 

Feels almost impossible for Gallant to get the lines wrong now. There’s a lot of talent among those forwards. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 21/04/2023 at 13:26, El Zen said:

Play offs under way and NYR are quickly 2-0 up after a couple of 5-1 wins at NJD. Looking hot 🔥

and then Akira Schmid happened. Not over yet though.

On 24/04/2023 at 14:07, MNVillan said:

My Wild are going to get bounced out of the first round by Dallas. Minnesota sports, can’t ever have anything nice.

Being a NY sports fan isn’t a walk in the park either. For such a massive market, it has been underperforming massively this milennium. Last championship was the Giants in ‘11 and IDGAF about the NFL. 

The Yanks and Rangers title droughts are kind of pathetic, considering their size. 

5 hours ago, El Zen said:

Being a NY sports fan isn’t a walk in the park either. For such a massive market, it has been underperforming massively this milennium. Last championship was the Giants in ‘11 and IDGAF about the NFL. 

The Yanks and Rangers title droughts are kind of pathetic, considering their size. 

Lots of pressure in the NY market

3 hours ago, sne said:

Wow! Boston gone. Playoff looks wide open now after some upsets in the first round. Last year champions Colorado also gone tonight.

I'm sorta rooting for the Leafs and the Oilers. It's been a hot minute since a Canadian team won the thing

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tegis said:

I'm sorta rooting for the Leafs and the Oilers. It's been a hot minute since a Canadian team won the thing

Yeah me too I guess although I support Calgary so it's a bit strange. Was hoping for Minnesota due to all their Färjestad players but that didn't happen

Â