NHL

Vojskovoda

5 hours ago, NoelVilla said:

Interesting. Columbus would probably not have offered a contract if not contacted.

I always find hockey players are quite humble compared to other athletes but this was more than I expected. Introducing himself as Johnny when he is one of the most famous players about

I cant imagine Pogba or Haaland joining new clubs this summer and saying Hi I am Paul :D  

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Tegis said:

**** **** **** shit . 😢 Hardest bastard ever to emerge from Norrbotten, and that's saying some. All the best King!

Having randomly ended up talking with him for a couple hours at a party about 15 years ago I can confirm that he's a extremely nice, humble and pleasant guy.

• Like 1

Hockey in August is just wrong but juniors WC is always fun. If anyone is wondering why some NHL teams are tanking this season(Chicago I am looking at you). It is because they want to draft Connor Bedard who plays for Canada in this tournament.

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, NoelVilla said:

The big man retired too.

NHL defencemen P.K. Subban, Zdeno Chara announce retirements - Day of the  News

I read that now Thornton is the last player that played when Gretzky was an active player

Interesting that last week the last branch of Gretzky trade died off

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I read that now Thornton is the last player that played when Gretzky was an active player

Interesting that last week the last branch of Gretzky trade died off

I liked this one :)

With Zdeno Chara’s official retirement from the NHL, there are no active players who have faced the Toronto Maple Leafs in the second round of the playoffs

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Season starts today with games in Europe for Nashville and San Jose. If I am going to jinx some teams I think Edmonton and St Louis are the top teams in the West and Rangers and Pittsburgh are the teams in the East. 

Going to be fun to see the Phiadelphia and John Tortorella circus and Toronto going out in the 1st round and then sack Kyle Dubas.

On 07/10/2022 at 13:17, NoelVilla said:

Season starts today with games in Europe for Nashville and San Jose. If I am going to jinx some teams I think Edmonton and St Louis are the top teams in the West and Rangers and Pittsburgh are the teams in the East. 

Going to be fun to see the Phiadelphia and John Tortorella circus and Toronto going out in the 1st round and then sack Kyle Dubas.

The reception Jagr got was incredible. Didnt see the Petr Cech puck drop thought was a bit random even if he is a famous Czech surely Hasek a better choice

Prices were extortionate especially considering local salaries though I thought were just exhibition games for some reason

Edited by Zatman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Â