NHL

Vojskovoda

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

There used to be more of a role for it. Hockey’s a physical game, and the only thing preventing someone from intentionally hurting the other team’s best player(s) is that he knows that he’d end up in a fight later against the other team’s biggest goon. Much less physical now so the need for basically a designated fighter on your team is essentially gone.

Edited by MNVillan
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/02/2022 at 02:43, MNVillan said:

There used to be more of a role for it. Hockey’s a physical game, and the only thing preventing someone from intentionally hurting the other team’s best player(s) is that he knows that he’d end up in a fight later against the other team’s biggest goon. Much less physical now so the need for basically a designated fighter on your team is essentially gone.

Was a documentary I think on Netflix The Last of the Enforcers. Was really interesting and also sad as a lot of these fighters were struggling with long term brain injuries

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 21/03/2022 at 10:52, NoelVilla said:

The only fun deadline day is today. Fleury already to Minnesota.

I really hope this is the year the Wild make a run at the Cup, but I’ve been a Minnesota sports fan long enough to know better

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MNVillan said:

I really hope this is the year the Wild make a run at the Cup, but I’ve been a Minnesota sports fan long enough to know better

This is the year to make a run. Huge cap penalties for Suter and Parise coming seasons.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Â