General Chat

Stevo985

**** you Geno Auriemma... the only time I ever gave a shit about UConn was when Sue Bird was playing, and even then she wasn't that special. Storrs can be nuked for all I care.

That makes no sense to us Brits whatsoever

The month of college basketball has really started in earnest for me.

Colonial Athletic Association final is on right now on ESPN America for you lot... Old Dominion faces off against not just William, but also Mary, with a spot in the Big Dance on the line.

Already qualified:

Cornell (Ivy League champs)

Winthrop (Big South tournament winners)

East Tennessee State (Atlantic Sun tournament winners)

Murray State (Ohio Valley tournament winners)

Northern Iowa (Missouri Valley tournament winners)

Could be a very interesting Selection Sunday.

Go Eagles!

Ha! Doesn't even make sense to another Yank! 8)

You don't live a few miles from Connecticut. Because that stupif **** state can't even hang on to an NHL team, they pretend that women's college backetball (beaverball to connoissuers) matters, and this time of the year they're even more insufferable than usual. And because the ESPN empire is trun from around there, ther accompilighsments get amplified.

I will say that, in general, when they advertise them as the Lady Huskies, it's not false advertising.

You can't spell Connecticut without word removed.

I'm a UMass fan and yeah, I admit that I **** hate UConn. I hate Boston College, too, but I was laughing my fuckign ass off when that bitch of a Connecitutc attorney general tired to sue BC to stop then from switching leagues. Jim Calhoun and Geon Auriemma wree liek a **** spurned wifte. It only goers to prove that Conncedctitu will always alway s be in the shadow of Massachusetts (and New Yorwk but that's something aelse entirely!).

Your poor spelling tells me that booze yer on is doing the trick ;-)

Nah... it's more that UConn provokes a strong reaction from me (though the Pils doesn't help)... I think I've calmed down now.

Fairfield is leading in the MAAC final... I will laugh my **** ass off if Fairfield are the only Connecticut representatives in the tournament. Quinnipiac could make it too...

Â