General Chat

Stevo985

Benidorm.. masses of lads and lasses getting pissed and being rowdy, the Spaniards... Ugh.

If Broad Street was full of Spaniards as well as the local wildlife that appears down there then it would be pretty close to being my hell.

Your old before your time mate.

It's a stag-do, thats what its all about.

What else would you suggest?

Exactly wiggy, drinking cold beer in the sun eyeing up the local slappers is what its all about.

p.s. my invite must have been lost in the post, could you please resend it :D

Exactly wiggy, drinking cold beer in the sun eyeing up the local slappers is what its all about.

p.s. my invite must have been lost in the post, could you please resend it :D

Exactly mate, watered down lager, cheap shots, shit (junk) food and maybe a bit of sun.

Proper stag-do!

Invites on its way mate, your more than welcome to come along and join in the pissed-up tomfoolery? :D

A karting and paintball day out, quick wash and change followed by a bostin' night of poker with the lads with some cigars and whiskey, and a stripper or two of course.

Simple, effective, enjoyable. Nothing saddens me more than seeing a group of lads out on a stag do and the 'stag' being stupidly drunk because his mates keep giving him cocktails. I just don't see the point in that. I would want to enjoy and remember my stag do.

Invites on its way mate, your more than welcome to come along and join in the pissed-up tomfoolery?

As luck would have it my Mother-in-law will be there at exactly the same time (true story), it is an almost scientific certainty that she wound spot me from distance hanging out the back of 'Donna' from Newcastle with a joint in 1 hand and half drunk bottle of Vodka in the other.

A karting and paintball day out, quick wash and change followed by a bostin' night of poker with the lads with some cigars and whiskey, and a stripper or two of course.

Simple, effective, enjoyable. Nothing saddens me more than seeing a group of lads out on a stag do and the 'stag' being stupidly drunk because his mates keep giving him cocktails. I just don't see the point in that. I would want to enjoy and remember my stag do.

Both of those sound pretty hellish to me.

OK, I'm old, but they would have seemed pretty hellish when I was young, too.

My "stag do" was just a relaxed pub crawl with good friends.

Â