General Chat

Stevo985

It's steak and blowjob day today. I'm going for a meal with the misses and her mum later and I'm wondering if her mum will know what I'm up to if I order steak.

From that post, i cant work out who's going to be sucking you off?!?!? :shock:

It's steak and blowjob day today. I'm going for a meal with the misses and her mum later and I'm wondering if her mum will know what I'm up to if I order steak.

From that post, i cant work out who's going to be sucking you off?!?!? :shock:

I'm going to look sensually into her mums eyes, whilst saying to the waiter, 'Steak..of course' and see how she reacts. If she blushes and smiles...it's on.

I'm going to look sensually into her mums eyes, whilst saying to the waiter, 'Steak..of course' and see how she reacts. If she blushes and smiles...it's on.
Presumably the mum can take her teeth out. Bit of gummy? It's the 'of course' that sets it all up :)

Presumably the mum can take her teeth out. Bit of gummy? It's the 'of course' that sets it all up :)

:lol:

Unfortunately, it's quite the opposite. The phrase 'eating an apple through a tennis racket' comes to mind.

Are you guys on a wind up? I don't want to present my missus with the idea of Steak & Blow Job day if it's just a ficticious holiday that only exists in off topic.

Admittedly, it's not as well known as Valentines day, you won't find a card in clintons or anything, but it's defintely real.

You mean she'd have a bite of your apple and leave you only the core?

You've put me off it now :lol:

*Googles*

How did I not know this.

Just need to think of a cunning way to slip that one into conversation later. Why don't clinton cards make a bigger deal of this?

Glad to be of service :mrgreen: As Shillzz autosaves March 14th (with yearly repeat) on his smartphone calendar.

*Googles*

How did I not know this.

Just need to think of a cunning way to slip that one into conversation later. Why don't clinton cards make a bigger deal of this?

Glad to be of service :mrgreen: As Shillzz autosaves March 14th (with yearly repeat) on his girlfriend's smartphone calendar.

*Googles*

How did I not know this.

Wow thanks for this guys.

If I hadn't had seen it on here, I would not have known and been able to tell the lil lady!

I will think of you all later :winkold:

I will think of you all later :winkold:

I'll be thinking about this thread and you guys aswell. I hope it doesn't put me off, I love steak.

You actually have a steak and blow job day? Seriously?

I've just realised Shillz, did you think I meant me and my girlfriend had this special day once a week or something? What a way to break up the working week!

Â