General Chat

Stevo985

Passenger plane crash-lands at Ronaldsway Airport

A passenger plane crash-landed as it flew into Ronaldsway Airport on the Isle of Man on Thursday night.

The undercarriage of the aircraft from Leeds Bradford airport collapsed and the aircraft skidded off the runway.

The 12 passengers and two crew members were unhurt in the accident, just before 18:00 GMT. The airport was closed for 50 minutes.

The Air Accident Investigation Branch is looking into the cause.

A statement from Manx2.com said: "A Jetstream 31 aircraft GCCPW operated by Links Air, on behalf of Manx2.com, suffered a problem with the right-hand undercarriage after landing."

One passenger said on Twitter: "My Manx2 plane just crashed landing in Isle of Man. We all walked off OK."

The statement said engineers from Links Air would also be investigating the cause.

BBC

I suppose it didn't have a tail...

No more so than a condom Shillzz to be fair - plenty of other ways to prevent pregnancy.

Have never used one....never would.

You're ok Eames.

Men cannot get pregnant :winkold:

Hoorah! I'll just keep pumping you until you can taste it then.

No more so than a condom Shillzz to be fair - plenty of other ways to prevent pregnancy.

You're ok Eames.

:puke:

You're ok Eames.

:puke:

You love it slut......

Not for everybody. I know plenty of women who cannot use other kinds of contraception for one reason or another.

What kinds of diseases can I get from oral sex and what are the percentage risks involved when compared to intercourse?

Not for everybody. I know plenty of trannys who cannot use other kinds of contraception for one reason or another.

What kinds of diseases can I get from oral sex and what are the percentage risks involved when compared to intercourse?

Fixed for you. :winkold:

I'm no doctor (no, really), but I think you're only really at risk if you have some kind of a cut in your mouth, otherwise the acid in you're stomach makes light work of any diseases and infections.

For the briefest of moments, I thought we were having a sensible conversation about sex. That's when I realised something was up. :detect:

Sorry I feel I have dragged down the tone again.

Didn't Tone object?

Â