General Chat

Stevo985

On that showing up on the bill thing. I once bought a NORMAL movie in a hotel one night and it came up on the bill as 'PPV entertainment' or something similarly ambiguous on the bill, to which yer one behind the counter gave me a 'knowing' smile and a wink. ****!

Or ask for "Extra Pillows", unless the hotel is in Newport, in which case the pillows are quite disgusting and really not worth the time or money.

Explain mate...what is this ''extra pillows'' business you talk of and what has it got to do with choking the chicken?

Or ask for "Extra Pillows", unless the hotel is in Newport, in which case the pillows are quite disgusting and really not worth the time or money.

Explain mate...what is this ''extra pillows'' business you talk of and what has it got to do with choking the chicken?

Extra Pillows explained

Someone sent, on their own, to a remote shit hole, by their job, for a training course.

Wales? ;)

Oi!

Only I'm allowed to take the piss out of Wales, and that's only because i've earnt the privelege to do so by enduring the place for the last 7 years.

Someone sent, on their own, to a remote shit hole, by their job, for a training course.

Wales? ;)

Staines, actually :)

Dear Lord!!! :shock:

On that showing up on the bill thing. I once bought a NORMAL movie in a hotel one night and it came up on the bill as 'PPV entertainment' or something similarly ambiguous on the bill, to which yer one behind the counter gave me a 'knowing' smile and a wink. ****!

I had the same sort of problem; bought a PPV movie at a hotel, then when I got to reception my bill said I'd watched the Nicolas Cage Wicker Man remake. I wasn't having that, so I had to argue with the manager for 25 minutes to get them to put "Anal Breakers II: The Bloodening" back on there.

Wales? ;)

Oi!

Only I'm allowed to take the piss out of Wales, and that's only because i've earnt the privelege to do so by enduring the place for the last 7 years.

Those bastards broke my exhaust!

I had the same sort of problem; bought a PPV movie at a hotel, then when I got to reception my bill said I'd watched the Nicolas Cage Wicker Man remake. I wasn't having that, so I had to argue with the manager for 25 minutes to get them to put "Anal Breakers II: The Bloodening" back on there.

computerspit.gif

Â