General Chat

Stevo985

Best I can do with U2 is to damn them with faint praise. Decent pub band elevated way, WAY above their station.

Then again, they came up in the 80s, when being OK was the best anyone could hope for.

Seeing as I'm at home and bored out of my tree, I reopened my online dating persona. Not that I feel I have to justify myself to you people. **** you. Anyway I got talking to a nice girl with whom I had everything in common. Both law grads, we like the same TV shows, same sense of humour. We talk for a couple of days and today we exchange facebook usernames. I look up her page and we've a mutual friend. A mutual friend who on a recent trip to Dublin **** a girl from the college this girl goes to and who added her as a friend 3 days after the offensive incident. We even discussed how I stayed in one club, while my other friends went to another - where he seemingly ended up meeting her.

forever+alone+face.png

What the hell are the odds on something like this?!

Try again!

Alright I was home again and started talkin to another girl. Getting on well. We arrange to meet. And then she tells me she has a prosthetic leg. I ha\/e to stop going on that we&site.

So what if she has a prosthetic leg?

I was expecting that response I suppose. I just thought it was £unny that dating we&sites are £ull o£ losers (like me) or cool people who ha\/e had sex with your £riends, or are missing lim&s. It is £unny damnit

I'll still meet up with her, &ut it's not nothing. I know nothing a&out prosthesis, or any stigma associated with it.

Have you tried chaining a woman to the kitchen when she has a prosthetic leg? She just takes the leg off and next thing you know she's interrupting match of the day.

I was expecting that response I suppose. I just thought it was £unny that dating we&sites are £ull o£ losers (like me) or cool people who ha\/e had sex with your £riends, or are missing lim&s. It is £unny damnit

I'll still meet up with her, &ut it's not nothing. I know nothing a&out prosthesis, or any stigma associated with it.

Why you type so weird. You badass.

This years Glasto line-up is gash.

Suppose you have to be there to see all the good bands that the every day BBC viewer wouldn't care about, and instead we get Paul bloody Simon desperately flogging his new music which no one knows or wants to hear. Play Mrs Robinson and get off the stage damn it.

Radiohead (and I adore the band) were apparently a bit of a let down in their so secret everybody and their dog knew it was happening set. Not managed to catch any of it myself on the coverage though.

Â