General Chat

Stevo985

yes! :P

We now have nearly 40 friends in under 12 hours, 23 requests from people who have been given our details by the recruitment service and I had no idea this would happen so am shitting bricks as I still need to work my other job, balance...

Isle Work :-/ she said she loved it, who am I to argue? lol

What business are you in?

Oh god, its mum again :P (feels like "working abroad all over again!) lol.

proffesional Carriculum vitae service, covering letters, interview tecniques and all sorts of other lovely things, most of the boring bits done by my friend (she is awesome but married) and the communacation skills etc done by me.

sits and waits for somebody to pick that apart ;)

I've got the GAMSAT tomorrow (take 3...). Heading to bed now to read. Hopefully I'll turn over and fall asleep at around 11pm. Up at 6am then for last minute preparations. I also have to learn how to do porridge in the microwave. Caffeine tablets, ginseng sweets, 2 bottles of lucozade sport, a bag of jellies and a few panadols just in case for the 6 hour exam. **** stress. I was **** flying it til people started ringing to wish me luck.

What **** good does that do? My aunt actually said the words deadly serious, "the exam is basically going to decide the rest of your life..."

Helpful. Thanks

I seem to remember a whole thread about bees, purely to see if we could get some adverts about bees on the site.

Missed that one somehow Stevo, must have been washing my hair.

:)

Â