General Chat

Stevo985

After nearly seven years on VT, I have only just noticed the "Quote selected" button. :oops:

I've never seen the point in it TBH. It confuses matters. If you're going to quote someone on VT, have the god grace/gonads to reference the quote by putting the name in (hence, use the "quote" button) ....

I've never anonymously quoted anyone on VT ever, in all my years, AFAICR.

It is handy if you are quoting more than one person in one post. You can use it to highlight different quotes you want to take, then add the posters name yourself.

Aye, I do this all the time.

It'd be far better if there was just a multi-quote button on posts like some forums have, makes it so much easier.

I've never seen the point in it TBH. It confuses matters. If you're going to quote someone on VT, have the god grace/gonads to reference the quote by putting the name in

This

:winkold:

Holy shite. :lol:

Alvechurch just put in a 7 day notice in for me to sign for them (not going to) couple divisions higher and is paid but I like it at my current club. Decided to have a little look at how they are doing etc...

then, as I look on their results etc...guess who's has just joined and been scoring plenty of goals? Yeeep, Charisma Agbonlahor! Gabby's older brother!

Don't particularly like my work atm, I'm contracted to 2 hours a day (4:30-6:30) and it just seems ridiculously pointless half the time. The manager reckons he is going to get sacked tomorrow, which means that I will be the only male in the shop.

:|

Where do you work?

Â