General Chat

Stevo985

I phrased it wrong.

What I mean is that I'm settled in work, settled in lodgings, settled with friends and the only hole in my life is not having a missus. I've never had all those things at the same time.

It's not like that.

Stop taking me literally!

I can't even describe what I mean. Basically I have a really good life right now but having someone to share it with would be even better.

• Like 1

It'll happen Stefan, just don't force it to happen or put too much pressure on yourself. Enjoy life single or not. Easier said than done but if you read my posting biography over the last 3 or 4 years in the relationship thread you'll see what not to do.

It's okay Stefan, I know what you mean. It's not a checklist of things you think you must have in order to have a happy life, you just want someone special now that everything else in your life seems to be sorted out. No harm in seeing where things with this girl go. If you find out you really do have nothing in common with her then you probably know she's not the one for you, it really is that simple.

• Like 1

I'm fairly sure the only thing I'm missing in my life right now is a missus and my brain is going mad with me. I met a girl tonight at this fireworks party I went to with my parents. She's fairly attractive, but not entirely clever and still into One Direction. I know I should run a mile but meeeeehhh

Baaaail

It's okay Stefan, I know what you mean. It's not a checklist of things you think you must have in order to have a happy life, you just want someone special now that everything else in your life seems to be sorted out. No harm in seeing where things with this girl go. If you find out you really do have nothing in common with her then you probably know she's not the one for you, it really is that simple.

And things aren't really gonna go anywhere with this girl. It was more of a 'Christ I am desperate' realisation :D

I'm sure he's gotten practice in before, but if it's a relationship he's after then playing the field probably isn't the right approach. Not that I speak for Stefan of course.

I'm sure he's gotten practice in before, but if it's a relationship he's after then playing the field probably isn't the right approach. Not that I speak for Stefan of course.

Been there, done that. You may speak for me again Ginks :)

Regarding the fireworks, it was just a party at a friends house in Aldridge. I'm going to a proper one on Tuesday night but I have no idea where it is.

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

Â