• Yellow
    • Orange
    • Purple
    • Salmon
    • Black
    • Brown
    • White

Mr Belding!

No not him, but rather it is becasue I believe that one's favorite colour is something sacred and should never or rarely be disclosed.

It is the classic argument I suppose, but I have always refused to give too much away and reveal truths that give me an intrinsic power by their elusivity.

These hidden truths or 'hoovs' are much akin to the practice of abstinence - by which an individual can focus and intensify all energies and intrinsic devices on an ulterior goal (usually metaphysical), thus achieving feats the naked and indulgent mind cannot.

Here, I have harvested a truth, which, if given away, would leave me vulnerable to societies perils.

Mr Belding!

No not him, but rather it is becasue I believe that one's favorite colour is something sacred and should never or rarely be disclosed.

It is the classic argument I suppose, but I have always refused to give too much away and reveal truths that give me an intrinsic power by their elusivity.

These hidden truths or 'hoovs' are much akin to the practice of abstinence - by which an individual can focus and intensify all energies and intrinsic devices on an ulterior goal (usually metaphysical), thus achieving feats the naked and indulgent mind cannot.

Here, I have harvested a truth, which, if given away, would leave me vulnerable to societies perils.

Fairy muff.

Â