Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

Wiggy, your combo is absolutely awful. And also genius!!!

The Pepperoni Pizza Burger?

Im afraid i would love to take the credit for it, but young Gareth is the brains behind the idea...im just his publicist and PR guru*

*i want 20% of all future earnings from this badboy if you take it to the Dragon's and end up making more money than Levi Roots!!! :twisted:

Robbed a bottle of Mint Chilli sauce from a takeaway/chippy on Gosford Street in Cov after a night out the other week. One of those biig squeezy bottles. It now takes pride of place in my kitchen. That stuff is godly, man. It goes on everything. It's so good on sunday dinner, at the same time its lovely on a fry up. It's amazing with chips...and it's great on my spaghetti. Mint Chilli Sauce I love you.

Wait....is Gareth giving the massage?

He has soft hands...

:winkold:

Oh I believe you. Just making sure I wasn't roped into this. He owes you, I do not.

• 2 months later...

I recently ventured to my local D'Angelo shop and discovered the sandwich that will probably kill me: the 1-pound steak bomb.

* 1 pound (before cooking) of shaved steak

* genoa salami

* capicola

* provolone

* onions, peppers, mushrooms

Nutrition facts:

* 1690 calories (710 from fat)

* 79g fat (122% of recommended daily limit)

* 34g saturated fat (170%)

* 395mg cholesterol (132%)

* 3.14g sodium (131%)

* 101g carbohydrate (34%)

* 6g fiber (24%)

* 11g sugar

* 139g protein (278%)

* 15 IU vitamin A

* 80mg vitamin C

* 60mg calcium (6%)

* 90mg iron (500%)

• 2 weeks later...

I've recently developed a taste for biltong. Bearing in mind I've only eaten the processed stuff that comes packaged up from a supermarket's snack aisle, I think I might try and get hold of some of the more 'genuine' stuff and see how I get on.

Aaaah that pizza burger thing really does just look terrible!

In healthy news, Innocent Veg Pots are half price at Sainsburys. Great lunch for work. Very tasty too for a microwave meal!

EDIT: For some reason I thought this was General Chat thread.... I now see why there's pictures of revolting food in here! :lol:

Aaaah that pizza burger thing really does just look terrible!

In healthy news, Innocent Veg Pots are half price at Sainsburys. Great lunch for work. Very tasty too for a microwave meal!

These are always a winner, though don't compare to the Waitrose 'Love Life' pots that you can get with things like Red Thai Chicken in.

Â