• I want Barca to do it and I think they will
    • I want Barca to do it but I think Chel$ki will win
    • I want Chel$ki to do it and I think they will
    • I want Chel$ki to do it but I think Barca will win

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well, it doesn't really make up for the fact that Barca have wrongly had a player sent off. Looks like football will be the big loser tonight. Bloody Chelsea do my head in....

This ref should be investigated for match fixing. Absolutely disgusting performance.

For wanting Chelsea to win and therefore the red card, or denying the penaly claims for chelsea and wanting Barcelona to win?

This ref should be investigated for match fixing. Absolutely disgusting performance.

For wanting Chelsea to win and therefore the red card, or denying the penaly claims for chelsea and wanting Barcelona to win?

Ok maybe not match fixing, but for being absolutely inept.

Ive wanted Barca to go through ever since the draw, but they clearly just arent good enough. Dont seem to know what to to when they come up againsts a defence that doesnt cock up. All credit Chelsea if it stays like this.

This is prbably the biggest sign of English dominace in Europe for quite some time.

Back to back Man Utd v Chelsea finals! Platini wont be happy!

Oh and the rich just get richer! Unless something drastic happens soon, then Villa will have to be content with being the best of the rest for a very long time.

YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Â