• I want Barca to do it but I think Chel$ki will win
    • I want Chel$ki to do it and I think they will
    • I want Chel$ki to do it but I think Barca will win

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

strange for a european ref to let that hustle bustle go on, great tackle

Strange but refreshing. The ref from last night would've shown a red there imo.

Oh, and Barca dont know how to take corners. :o

I'm probably on my own here but I keep watching Messi wanting to see this superstar player but every time I see him I think he is hugely over rated. Sure he performs against some shite sides in Europe and in Spain and scores some special goals but when it really comes to it in the big games he just doesn't produce enough in my view.

This is his 10th game against an English side and he hasn't managed a single goal, I know he is the competition top scorer but when you compare him to Ronaldo he comes up short in terms of impact.

I'm not saying Messi isn't a quality player but best in the world? Not even close in my view.

I'm probably on my own here but I keep watching Messi wanting to see this superstar player but every time I see him I think he is hugely over rated. Sure he performs against some shite sides in Europe and in Spain and scores some special goals but when it really comes to it in the big games he just doesn't produce enough in my view.

This is his 10th game against an English side and he hasn't managed a single goal, I know he is the competition top scorer but when you compare him to Ronaldo he comes up short in terms of impact.

I'm not saying Messi isn't a quality player but best in the world? Not even close in my view.

You have a valid point Trent.

IMO ronaldo is the same, shit in the massive CL games (apart from the ones against english clubs)

watch messi week in week out he's miles better than ronaldo, watch the highlights from sat he destroyed madrid

No your not on your own. Messi is conspicuously absent in the big Champions League games. :winkold:

IMO I wouldnt even say he was the best player at Barcelona. I would have Iniesta, Xavi and Henry in front of him anytime.

Ronaldo suffered from the same thing for a long while IMO. Messi's only 21 so give him time and he'll do the business but atm Gerrard is THE MAN (much to my disgruntlement) at the moment.

This ref should never be allowed anywhere near such a big game ever again.

Isn't it the same Norweigan guy that sent off Jens Lehmann in the 2007 European Champions League Final against Barcelona?

Â