TrentVilla

What do you reckon  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What do you reckon

• I want Barca to do it and I think they will
    • I want Barca to do it but I think Chel$ki will win
    • I want Chel$ki to do it and I think they will
    • I want Chel$ki to do it but I think Barca will win

If Barca got to compete against teams as rugged as those in the PL rather than the limp La Liga defences then they'd be a much greater threat to Guus' workhorse tactics. They're the victims of a lower quality of domestic league... Hah.

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barca have looked very ordinary over the first 135 mins of this tie.

It is extremely difficult to play against a team that aren't interested in anything apart from putting 11 men behind the ball. It will be extremely tough for Barca to get back into this now. Chelsea can afford to do what they did in the first leg now. Wonderful stuff when a boring team of money grabbing tossers gets to the final......

I hope Barca can pull something out of the bag.

Completely agree with you, although, like Chelsea Man Utd etc Barcelona should be used to having teams want to defend against them. They just don't seem to have any ideas.

They play in a league where defending isn't massively popular though. They're usually allowed to just run rampant as and when they choose.

Nah they just got to play on Chelsea's discipline. Keep passing the ball until space is uncovered or a run is made. If they do this they will get chances, they just gotta be able to take them.

Nah they just got to play on Chelsea's discipline. Keep passing the ball until space is uncovered or a run is made. If they do this they will get chances, they just gotta be able to take them.

Well, they have now gone 135 minutes without really troubling Chelsea so I am not so sure.

I'll tell you one thing. If Chelsea win this match I will be wanting Man Utd to win for the first time in my life. I love football and Chelsea winning the CL would be a kick in the teeth for any football supporter. Not just because they don't play good football. It's because they have made it to this level through money. It's not money they have made either. It has come from a rich Russian that wants to use them as a toy. It was bad enough when they won the league......

Well, they have now gone 135 minutes without really troubling Chelsea so I am not so sure.

Guess you didn't watch the first leg then.

I'll tell you one thing. If Chelsea win this match I will be wanting Man Utd to win for the first time in my life. I love football and Chelsea winning the CL would be a kick in the teeth for any football supporter. Not just because they don't play good football. It's because they have made it to this level through money. It's not money they have made either. It has come from a rich Russian that wants to use them as a toy. It was bad enough when they won the league......

who did you hope was winning last years final?

I wanted Man U to win when they played the Blues last season. :)

Â