Favourite Girls Aloud member

ender4

Who is your favourite Girls Aloud member?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite Girls Aloud member?

• Cheryl
    • Nadine
    • Sarah
    • Nicola
    • Kimberley

I'm pretty sure almost everyone on here would still shag the ginger one. I would so i could sell the story to the News of the world, 'My night of passion with the ugly ginger 'un from Girls Aloud'. There'd be a picture of me on my bed in the paper pointing to a ginger hair left behind then i'd tell them how i was thinking it was Cheryl as i did the deed

I don't like Nadine
She's abit stuck up, doesn't have a laugh and always has a negative opinion on one of their "sexy" videos. I still would, but she's a moody cow.

I'd like to change my choice to Kimberley now, Sarah is just too skinny.

I'm pretty sure almost everyone on here would still shag the ginger one. I would so i could sell the story to the News of the world, 'My night of passion with the ugly ginger 'un from Girls Aloud'. There'd be a picture of me on my bed in the paper pointing to a ginger hair left behind then i'd tell them how i was thinking it was Cheryl as i did the deed

when talking about shagging celebrities, doing it for the fame/money doesn't count.

you have to pretend that they are non-famous, just regular girls in your local pub, then you answer the question.

those are the rules, i don't make them, i just adhere to them.

Well having got right by the stage at V to see them (though masturbating in such a crowd wasn't easy haha) and seeing them in the flesh I have to say the order is-

1. Kimberley (nice womanly figure, cracking shapely hips)

2. Nicola (yes, in the flesh she just oozes sex)

3. Nadine (despite being overmade up, but great figure)

4. Cheryl (far too thin and looks false

5. Sarah (just looks skanky, underfed and old)

A mate of mine met them in a club in London and he insists that close up, ie meeting them, Nicola is stunning.

Is Nadine the Irish one ? She would be my favourite, purely because of her accent.

Saying that, I did like Sarah when she had long hair.

Cheryl, yeah, well fit but damanged goods considering Ashley Cole has been there. Still, I might give it her up the wrong un !

Well having got right by the stage at V to see them (though masturbating in such a crowd wasn't easy haha) and seeing them in the flesh I have to say the order is-

1. Kimberley (nice womanly figure, cracking shapely hips)

2. Nicola (yes, in the flesh she just oozes sex)

3. Nadine (despite being overmade up, but great figure)

4. Cheryl (far too thin and looks false

5. Sarah (just looks skanky, underfed and old)

Pretty much my opinion.

Liked Cheryl right until she married Cashley

Nicola is nicer than a lot give her credit for. It's just cos she's pale and skinny. Seen her up close and she is rather pretty, just not compared to some f the others.

I like Cheryl's personality as well as her being stunning. God I actually sound gay now :lol:

My wife has met Nicola and says she's a proper minger and that they do a fantastic job airbrushing her and generally making her presentable :lol: And believe it or not my wife is not the bitchy type. She was just confirming some of our suspicions :)

I've met 3 of them in the flesh,

tell us more :)

and I can definitely say that Nicola does not "ooze sex".

She oozes miserableness and face like a slapped arse-ness.

maybe, but thats why we think she'll be filthy in bed. :? 8)

I've met 3 of them in the flesh,

tell us more :)

and I can definitely say that Nicola does not "ooze sex".

She oozes miserableness and face like a slapped arse-ness.

maybe, but thats why we think she'll be filthy in bed. :? 8)

Nothing to tell. Met 3 of them in Newcastle in a club that my mate runs the night to. Nicola mings, Nadine is short and kimberley is strikingly pretty. Didn't say much to them to be fair. NNadine and Kimberley seemed nice enough.

As for the filth, my mate's gran might be filthy in bed but I wouldn't sleep with her.

Nicola is nicer than a lot give her credit for. It's just cos she's pale and skinny. Seen her up close and she is rather pretty, just not compared to some f the others.

yeah!!!

(ps - i didn't vote for her).

but 2 people now have!!!

Â