World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Ive got a feeling the Priest trees will be buffed soon. To much complaints, whine and actually re-rolling, that they can ignore it. Though i think its the holy tree, that will be buffed.

Anyway try this Sam, check how it works in AV etc. http://www.curse-gaming.com/en/files/details/2071/smartbuff/

What many players are failing to realise though is that we are all back to being unfished just like we were unfinished at level 50 when level 60 was the level cap. We cannot advance beyond it until BC and its just pissing people off even more so they're crying nerf all the more.

I think balance will be restored come the BC at level 70.

Just think back at the huge balance issues encountered when levelling up (rogues killing everything, locks being cannon fodder etc).

You think this will change at lvl 70? What spells and abilities will make it so? I think you will find you answer beeing none.

Well, you've completely overlooked the third, and most important, factor in how powerful a class is - how their abilities scale from itemisation etc.

No one has ANY idea of how we are going to scale from 60-70 apart from Blizzard who will no doubt have it all figured out. The spell calculations behind the scenes have all been changed meaning you can't simply base scaling on how it used to work. Then you have to factor in itemisation which can't be done either.

It's simply something we cannot fathom yet and only scratching the surface by thinking its just down to spells and abilities.

And Riss, just ask Nayson about when Locks were cannon fodder ;) He'll let you know.

Funny how imba Cloak of Shadows seems, but i can understand that to a degree as its your role to **** over casters. But that talent right under, called sinister calling or whatever, gives you 15% bonus agility. How come rogues got 15% bonus agility while priests for instance only recieved 5% increase on spirit in disc and holy?

Ive looked over the talent trees of each class now, and i cant see where they have tried to make the classes even remoteley even :|

Meh.

The lot of a dual wield shammy:

No CC.

No way of breaking out of CC.

No way of getting into melee (ala charge or stealth) outside running up to the target.

A buff system that can be "dispelled" by melee or spell damage.

No supporting armour (need to steal hunter stuff).

Healing and mail, eh?

Cant heal while CC'd. Nor while taking damage unless you severely cripple your talent tree.

Mail does little for damage limitation. Granted - it's better than cloth. But I still get 2 shotted and dont have your spell range. I can use a shield, but that gimps my DPS (so 3 shotted instead of 2).

Oh, and a nerf to windfury thrown in.

The end result? We get owned by every class.

Yes - shamans QQ lots. :winkold:

Respec then?!

I've got a longer range on my lightning bolt than any of Nayson's spells - true story!

In BG's now I try and play it like a hunter (apart from only doing about half the damage of course!).

Stand at the back looking for likely candidates for a nice CL crit. Chainlightning, plus frost shock, plus another NS assisted CL does some nice burst damage.

Anyway, how pissed off would you be if you were an actual high warlord, having taken months of grinding AV and AB to get your awesome PvP gear, only for half of Orgri to start swanning round in the same armor after one afternoon of AB!

Respec then?!

I just respecced TO this! :lol:

I used to be elemental like you are now. It's fun, but I wanted something different. BC is meant to support Enhancement shammies with some itemised gear so it may actually be viable long term. And it's easy for grinding.

It's just a little unbalanced at 60....

... and a good excuse to whine. :winkold:

BTW - nice killing blow! 1337!!

If you have a mob that stays up longer than 30 seconds while you pound on it then Shamanistic Rage returns at least 1k mana. And thats with my lousy 440 AP.

Simply awesome for PVE grinding/raiding...

... and useless in PvP.

Â