World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Bonecreeper Stylus. :shock:

Once the best wand in the game!

You should hammer Hellfire Peninsula though, lots of your gear is awful (in fact, almost all of it) and it will be replaced by quest rewards from Hellfire extremely quickly.

Get you slagging my clothes... They all co-ordinate though.

Yeah I do need new gear, been rocking the same stuff since like 46. First quest in HP and a chest better than my own, so will Q there as much as possible for sure!

Get you slagging my clothes... They all co-ordinate though.

Yeah I do need new gear, been rocking the same stuff since like 46. First quest in HP and a chest better than my own, so will Q there as much as possible for sure!

Outland gear looks awful Laura, as good a reason as any to level fast and get to Northrend, :lol:

I think that is my biggest problem in WoW. I'm so lazy when it comes to profs. Of all the characters I've got, the only prof I have maxed is tailoring. Some characters I don't even have profs on, whilst on others I have them but at very low level.

Which is the best prof for making money? I may well start to level one as I am awful at making gold aswell.....

That was one of my most hated gripes in WoW.

Ding! Gratz! Ding! Gratz!

Ok, it might be cause for celebration in the later levels but not when you've just started an alt and you're leveling every 30 minutes.

Used to be a big deal back in the day when 60 was the level cap!

And Brigga, depends what you like doing as to your profession. I used to make a packet out of skinning and leatherworking. When you get an area where you need to kill so many animals, skinning was great as you got to skin what you killed. I then made loads from rare recipes for twinks, and also purple armor patches for high levels. I got known by quite a few people as having all the recipes, so used to gets loads of whispers to make stuff when I was in orgri.

Addicted to mining now spent 3 hours last night flying round in circles mining titanium in icecrown

ILL SOON BE A BILLIONAIRE

Oooh, please tell me where u find reliable tit ore spots.......

• 2 weeks later...

I've re-subbed for a month (again) as I'm fresh out of console games to play (that appeal to me anyway) having completed a few the last couple of weeks. I'm also keen to see how well the 'Dungeonfinder' works.

Now, what do these buttons do again? :winkold:

I wouldn't mind a different MMO to tide me over till TOR comes out, but they all seem a bit shit.

And therein lies the problem. Even in it's present diluted state, WoW is still better than all the other MMORPGs I've played.

I also think having RL mates still playing it and badgering me to re-sub is a big factor.

I much prefer online gaming on a console. I loved WoW, especially the "social" side of things, but organised raiding is such a hard thing to manage when you have responsibilities.

Â